Trump Alone at the Top

IMO this is the kind of childishness that keeps Clinton's lead secure. This particular move won't go well for Trump in the long run.

Yes, because trotting out Mark Cuban is not childish. :rolleyes:

In any case, they didn't invite GF and aren't inviting her as a special guest. If she attends, it's on her own.

Gennifer has confirmed that she's attending. Good going, LIAR!

You know what's mind-boggling about this?

Let's say Hillary wanted to get nasty. Nastier than Cuban. Who do you possibly put there who would mean any more or less than Cuban?

Now ask yourself, if Trump wanted to get nasty, who would he put there who was worse than Cuban AND Flowers?

The list goes on forever. You put Bill's whores there, or you could put family of Benghazi victims. You could put Kate Steinle's parents.

Let's say Hillary wanted to get nasty. Nastier than Cuban. Who do you possibly put there who would mean any more or less than Cuban?

Now ask yourself, if Trump wanted to get nasty, who would he put there who was worse than Cuban AND Flowers?

The list goes on forever. You put Bill's whores there, or you could put family of Benghazi victims. You could put Kate Steinle's parents.

I have no idea what Cuban has to do with this election. Gennifer Flowers at least has some relevance.

I have no idea what Cuban has to do with this election. Gennifer Flowers at least has some relevance.

I think HIllary's camp has embraced Cuban because he essentially gives Hillary the 'reality show' mouthpiece she needs to battle Trump's undisciplined and disrespectful tripe.

Cuban mocks Trump in social media like Ozy mocks a father and seven-year-old girl who unexpectedly lost their wife/mother at a young age; with absolutely no self-awareness or shame.

Hillary can barely stand without falling over, so Cuban can be her Rahm Emmanuel or Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

I think HIllary's camp has embraced Cuban because he essentially gives Hillary the 'reality show' mouthpiece she needs to battle Trump's undisciplined and disrespectful tripe.

Cuban mocks Trump in social media like Ozy mocks a father and seven-year-old girl who unexpectedly lost their wife/mother at a young age; with absolutely no self-awareness or shame.

Hillary can barely stand without falling over, so Cuban can be her Rahm Emmanuel or Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

No, I realize that. I just find it hilarious that people think that Trump inviting GF is childish.

This is not only hilarious but it shows how Hillary can be so easily outmaneuvered. Trump has her eating out of his hand. Any criticism of Trump and he can respond that she doesn't think things through and can easily be played by a person like Putin.

Edited by grinreaper

ANALYSIS: TRUE. Trump could win the debate simply by bluffing:

Whatever his failings may be, Trump is an alpha male, and Holt is a nerd. Nobody outside the media-political-progressive class likes to see nerds beat alphas. It’s contrary to the basic order of things.

All Trump has to do is raise his voice a little to make it clear who’s in charge: “Ex-CUSE me, Lester, are you going to let me finish?” Or, “Listen, I’m the candidate here. People want to hear what I have to say, not what you have to say, OK?”

Holt will look pathetic, Trump supporters will roar and middle-of-the-road voters will think, “The man’s a strong leader, no doubt about it.”

Debates are not intelligence tests. They’re not LSATs. They’re television shows, and one participant is the former star of one of the top-ten highest-rated programs in the land.

So Hiliary is inviting Mark Cuban. Trump thought about inviting Gennifer Flowers

You know who should be invited to the debates but isn't?

TAPiYRvLxEyJiTC-800x450-noPad.jpg

ANALYSIS: TRUE. Trump could win the debate simply by bluffing:

Whatever his failings may be, Trump is an alpha male, and Holt is a nerd. Nobody outside the media-political-progressive class likes to see nerds beat alphas. It’s contrary to the basic order of things.

All Trump has to do is raise his voice a little to make it clear who’s in charge: “Ex-CUSE me, Lester, are you going to let me finish?” Or, “Listen, I’m the candidate here. People want to hear what I have to say, not what you have to say, OK?”

Holt will look pathetic, Trump supporters will roar and middle-of-the-road voters will think, “The man’s a strong leader, no doubt about it.”

Debates are not intelligence tests. They’re not LSATs. They’re television shows, and one participant is the former star of one of the top-ten highest-rated programs in the land.

The Donald is well aware of what Candy Crowley did to Romney back in 2012 and won't have any part of it. Holt better watch himself or he will get slapped-down, but I don't think he'll be a problem.

No, I realize that. I just find it hilarious that people think that Trump inviting GF is childish.

People won't get what Cuban has to do with the election. Everyone understands why Flowers would be there and whether there was a formal invitation or not by Trump won't be reported that way by the media. Just another way for the Clinton campaign to say that Trump is immature, hates women, and isn't cut out to be president. And, yes, I do think bringing Flowers into the picture is childish when all he has to is go to a debate and answer questions. He is best off letting Clinton shoot herself in the foot, but he can't do that. I'm sure it makes for a whole hell of a lot of extra work for his advisors.

People won't get what Cuban has to do with the election. Everyone understands why Flowers would be there and whether there was a formal invitation or not by Trump won't be reported that way by the media. Just another way for the Clinton campaign to say that Trump is immature, hates women, and isn't cut out to be president. And, yes, I do think bringing Flowers into the picture is childish when all he has to is go to a debate and answer questions. He is best off letting Clinton shoot herself in the foot, but he can't do that. I'm sure it makes for a whole hell of a lot of extra work for his advisors.

No, people know exactly why LIAR invited Cuban. And inviting Flowers doesn't show he hates women any more than some people already think he did. Cuban has nothing to do with anything. Flowers had an affair with LIAR's husband, along with other women, and she attempted to defame them and only stuck with him for political gain. But she's not coming, so LIAR looks like the child right now.

Just another way for the Clinton campaign to say that Trump is immature, hates women, and isn't cut out to be president. And, yes, I do think bringing Flowers into the picture is childish when all he has to is go to a debate and answer questions.

They'd be saying that regardless of who Trump invites to attend.

.....or you could put family of Benghazi victims.

Normally I would agree, but she's already lied through her teeth in front of them. I see no reason why she couldn't effortlessly do so again.

Maybe Trump could invite a few hundred homeless blacks who Hillary a d the Dems have done absolutely nothing for over the last well, forever.

Maybe Trump could invite a few hundred homeless blacks who Hillary a d the Dems have done absolutely nothing for over the last well, forever.

Where did all those ‘Trump Lies’ articles come from this weekend?

The Clinton campaign,… http://hotair.com/archives/2016/09/26/trump-lies-articles-come-weekend-clinton-campaign-course/

“So the weekend before the first presidential debate, four major news publications all print the same story, the content and tone of which (calling out one candidate over the other as a serial liar) Stelter concedes is ‘extraordinary,’ and it’s all just a ‘coincidence’ with no coordination between the publications and certainly none with the campaign?

Uh huh. Hey wait… what’s this over here on the Hillary Clinton campaign website published on Friday, the day before all the articles published at the NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post and Politico?” . . .

As if the message wasn’t clear enough in the post, the Clinton campaign was sure to hammer the story assignments home by conducting a special conference call on the topic for members of the media. According to Jason Easly at PoliticsUSA, the conference call included more pressure on debate moderator Lester Holt.”

Good little media.

Edited by B-Man