Trump Alone at the Top

I've always been skeptical of Hillary's weaknesses in the public eye, but Clinton, ABC and CNN are all pushing his old birther stuff right now, and even the most casual voter can't help but see that Hillary must be in a crapload of trouble in the polls.

The ONLY people who care about this are people who have nothing else to talk about.

Are we actually watching Hillary collapse before our eyes?

I've always been skeptical of Hillary's weaknesses in the public eye, but Clinton, ABC and CNN are all pushing his old birther stuff right now, and even the most casual voter can't help but see that Hillary must be in a crapload of trouble in the polls.

The ONLY people who care about this are people who have nothing else to talk about.

Yes we are. And Trump is now saying that Barry was indeed born in the USA and that it was Clinton who was the originator of the "birther" movement.

Yes we are. And Trump is now saying that Barry was indeed born in the USA and that it was Clinton who was the originator of the "birther" movement.

DT just can't make a statement without adding an outright untrue element to it.

If he gets to be POTUS - that will definitely be an asset.

"Hillary Clinton in her campaign of '08, started the birther controversy. I finished it. The President was born in the US. Period" --- Trump today

Another media false-flag addressed.

As to Baskin's (standard) laughable response....................The 2008 Clinton reference is documented by every outlet.

From your lips to God's ears.

If Trump wins, this is how I imagine his first day in the White House would go more or less...

:P

:lol: That guy's got onions!

DT just can't make a statement without adding an outright untrue element to it.

If he gets to be POTUS - that will definitely be an asset.

You're out of your ever-lovin' mind if you don't know that her campaign supporters did say that in her 2008 campaign.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html

"It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.

An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii."

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy,” it said. “She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.”

To me the whole "birther" thing wasn't about his citizenship proper. It was about his getting into the Ivy League schools as a Foreign Exchange student. If he applied as an alien, then he committed fraud. But we all know he's a fraud anyway.

That is just brilliant campaigning.

I'll give Trump credit for one thing: he's keeping Clinton on the defensive.

That is just brilliant campaigning.

I'll give Trump credit for one thing: he's keeping Clinton on the defensive.

Yup. If he would have had this current team from the beginning, he'd be running away with it.

The "Telegraph"....

Unnamed supporters.....

It's right there in the MSNBC clip baskin: "claims started in 2008 by Hillary Clinton supporters."

"Something has gone wrong" = "we've lost control of the narrative."

THE TRUTH CAME OUT................ Nothing went wrong. ...........................Sad that FACTS are seen as wrong.

Every single time that there's been a suspicion of crooked behavior, the suspicion is proved true (unequal treatment of Bernie, personal email server / classified info., Clinton Foundation crookedness, health concerns). What's "gone wrong" is that there's not nearly enough that the press can accomplish to remove the stink. What's "gone wrong" is that the Democrats underestimated the skankiness of their candidate and underestimated the public's appetite for their candidate's baggage. What's "gone wrong" is that the press has lost all of its credibility because they keep saying yes when the Clinton campaign tells them to deny and cover up.

And that is what makes him an idiot on this. And so many other topics. He's asking people to believe the utter stupidity that came out his mouth for so long has been cured in the last 4 weeks of recanting.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

And that is what makes him an idiot on this. And so many other topics. He's asking people to believe the utter stupidity that came out his mouth for so long has been cured in the last 4 weeks of recanting.

Who looks worse: Trump or LIAR, who created the movement?

Who looks worse: Trump or LIAR, who created the movement?

Even if I accepted the utter idiocy that Hillary Clinton created the birther movement, I would say that she's smarter than the people who bought into it.

L Ron Hubbard created Scientology. Tom Cruise believes that ****.

Tom Cruise brainpower = Donald Trump brainpower.

I'm going to go ahead and declare myself winner for today on PPP. There's never a bad day to re-watch that video. You're all welcome.

Somebody please explain to me like I'm a five year old how questioning if B. O. was born in Kenya is racist. I don't get it.

Racist? Just stupid.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Even if I accepted the utter idiocy that Hillary Clinton created the birther movement, I would say that she's smarter than the people who bought into it.

L Ron Hubbard created Scientology. Tom Cruise believes that ****.

Tom Cruise brainpower = Donald Trump brainpower.

L Ron Hubbard created Scientology, therefore he was the first believer. If he hadn't, no one else would ever have been infected by it. Get it?

That assumes Team Hillary was ever strong. I saw it more as the Democratic Party was going to try their damnedest to run the clock out until election day, hope and pray all of Hillary's weaknesses didn't come to light before November and a heavy bet that Trump would implode all by himself.

A second point is her entire campaign and apparatus was built to compete against a Mitt Romney-esque candidate. Trump is like Obama 2008. Came out of nowhere and the Clinton campaign didn't see it coming and once it arrived, had no answers for it.