Trump Alone at the Top

Trump Card? Republican voter registration a bright spot for campaign

Fox News ^ | 9 Sep 2016

For all the attention on battleground polls giving Hillary Clinton the edge, Donald Trump enjoys at least one electoral advantage in his uphill climb to the White House: Republicans are outpacing Democrats in registering new voters in key states. A review of registration figures shows that in the swing states that sign up voters by party, Republicans are seeing a significantly bigger boost since 2012. In states like Florida and Pennsylvania, the party has added tens of thousands of voters to the rolls at a time when Democrats have seen their base shrink

Trump Card? Republican voter registration a bright spot for campaign

Fox News ^ | 9 Sep 2016
For all the attention on battleground polls giving Hillary Clinton the edge, Donald Trump enjoys at least one electoral advantage in his uphill climb to the White House: Republicans are outpacing Democrats in registering new voters in key states. A review of registration figures shows that in the swing states that sign up voters by party, Republicans are seeing a significantly bigger boost since 2012. In states like Florida and Pennsylvania, the party has added tens of thousands of voters to the rolls at a time when Democrats have seen their base shrink

Are those numbers new voters or net voter registration?

I suspect a good chunk of the increase in Republican registrants are voters that were previously registered Democrat but had already been voting Republican, whereas the new registrants are trending Democrat.

What you are forgeting, is that the President becomes the defacto head of the Party. By electing Trump, you will be declaring that what Trump is, is what Republicanism is, is what Trump is for the next 10-20 years.

I have a silver lining for you cucks if Trump becomes President and taints the Republican brand. Electoral politics isn't really going to matter much in the future. The difference between globalism and nationalism is too great to be settled by anything but warfare. This ain't like "should we cut taxes or raise them?" lol.

For all young white men, I recommend you work out, learn how to use guns, marry young and marry a decent traditional white wife, and start pumping out future soldiers from her womb.

I have a silver lining for you cucks if Trump becomes President and taints the Republican brand. Electoral politics isn't really going to matter much in the future. The difference between globalism and nationalism is too great to be settled by anything but warfare. This ain't like "should we cut taxes or raise them?" lol.

For all young white men, I recommend you work out, learn how to use guns, marry young and marry a decent traditional white wife, and start pumping out future soldiers from her womb.

Posts like this make me think that Hillary may be onto something. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-half-of-trump%e2%80%99s-supporters-fit-in-%e2%80%98basket-of-deplorables%e2%80%99/ar-AAiIuxb?ocid=spartandhp

Hilarious...................... :lol:

“Nothing says woman of the people like a political candidate who got filthy rich while serving in the Senate and State Department insulting millions of voters while surrounded by celebrities, right?,”

Ed Morrissey asks in a post titled “Will ‘Basket of Deplorables’ become the new ‘47 Percent’?”

As Hillary herself tweeted last week, “The last thing we need is a president who brings more name-calling and temper tantrums to Washington.” :D

To paraphrase sage philosopher George Constanza, a Hillary divided against herself cannot stand!

Back to Trump:

CsAAQaPWcAATRA2.jpgCsAAVJvW8AAopuy.jpg

Basket of Deplorables ?

Hilarious...................... :lol:

“Nothing says woman of the people like a political candidate who got filthy rich while serving in the Senate and State Department insulting millions of voters while surrounded by celebrities, right?,”

Ed Morrissey asks in a post titled “Will ‘Basket of Deplorables’ become the new ‘47 Percent’?”

As Hillary herself tweeted last week, “The last thing we need is a president who brings more name-calling and temper tantrums to Washington.” :D

To paraphrase sage philosopher George Constanza, a Hillary divided against herself cannot stand!

Back to Trump:

CsAAQaPWcAATRA2.jpgCsAAVJvW8AAopuy.jpg

Basket of Deplorables ?

So I take it you're defending the Ozymandius post I was replying to???

If all you do is tell people about the suckiness of being a cuck, doesn't that make you a cucksucker?

So I take it you're defending the Ozymandius post I was replying to???

Sorry sir.

That kind of weak-ass reply won't work here...........

Ozy's silly nonsense is best left unresponded to

I was pointing out that Hillary's hilarious , desperation is important...........so much so that I will move over to her thread to continue making fun of it.

Also hilarious, is your misinterpretation of Chef Jim's response. :lol:

you need to step it up.

Edited by B-Man

Sorry sir.

I was pointing out that Hillary's hilarious , desperation is important...........so much so that I will move over to her thread to continue making fun of it.

you need to step it up.

Don't worry, once he is able to bring the Jews into the conversation he will be right at home.

I prefer a return to a greater emphasis on states' rights but selling that to the left is tough.

I'm not sure how to respond to this...

Sorry sir.

you need to step it up.

It appears that you've made it thru an entire post on your own thoughts.

But maybe I'm just misinterpreting your response. Cuz if Ozzy's nonsense is best left un-responded to, why did you feel the need to jump onto my response? Shouldn't you have just left me looking silly for responding to a nonsense post?

Don't worry, once he is able to bring the Jews into the conversation he will be right at home.

I'm challenging you right now to produce a single anti-Semitic post that I've made.

I'll Wait...

Sorry ya dummy. My sarcasm emoji wasn't working.

Since everything you post appears to be sarcastic (or completely delusional) how would anyone know the difference?