Mike Pereira: Bills should have had one more play

YoloinOhio

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God, so many and so little time.

@MikePereira: Not that it really makes a difference, but the clock should have stopped on that last play. He went out untouched.

Yeah no ****.

Horrific game for officials.

Again. NO ****!!!

@MikePereira: Sorry that I said it made no difference. Crazy things have happened. Not a good end of the game for the head linesman.

Did anyone comment on the pats illegal substitution on the pats "hurry up TD"?

I know. No one calls that. I was screaming, considering how hardass they were on the Bills.

Look, I know the Pats are the better team, but the F-ups on the refs side make the loss infuriating

this is seperate from the Bills play which offensively was pathetic..............brutal officiating....like beyond belief these guys are doing NFL games? The should be a 7th or 8th grade field. The holding on Graham the flag was physically thrown after the pick, the pass interference never called with hogan no respect...never turns face guard no pi vs hogan but vs watkins theres the flag.......torico Mike i love the NFL Torico even summed it up what a weird odd plays, terrible officiated game tonight

@MikePereira: Not that it really makes a difference, but the clock should have stopped on that last play. He went out untouched.

As far as I'm concerned, this mutt provided a glimpse behind the curtain with this line: "Not that it really makes a difference...". To make matters worse...how the heck does the official blow the call to begin with. And finally...during the hurry up 2 min offense which is predicated on quickness and rhythm...they stopped play for the hogan catch to spot the ball...they blew the Sammy Watkins catch which stopped play for an extended time...and then the last play

Brutal to watch..just brutal.

this is seperate from the Bills play which offensively was pathetic..............brutal officiating....like beyond belief these guys are doing NFL games? The should be a 7th or 8th grade field. The holding on Graham the flag was physically thrown after the pick, the pass interference never called with hogan no respect...never turns face guard no pi vs hogan but vs watkins theres the flag.......torico Mike i love the NFL Torico even summed it up what a weird odd plays, terrible officiated game tonight

They showed a replay before the second half and Graham had a huge chunk of Gronk's jersey in his hand. His holding Gronk is why Gronk bobbled it into Rambo's hands. That one was actually a good call.

I knew after that "holding" call on Graham it was going to be a great night. Flag was only about 15 seconds after holding would have occurred.

it was clearly holding. The replay from the back angle showed it clear as day. But this was possibly the worst refereed game I have ever seen. Edited by Not at the table Karlos

If the pats* db doesn't make an incredible play on the near McCoy TD pass and if Danny boy splits the uprights, we win 23-20 regardless of the piss poor officiating.

On to KC. 11-5 is a real possibility.

You're dreaming...They will be lucky if they win in KC on a short week after a huge emotional loss. Then there are the injuries. Then there are the bunch of games against teams that appear to be at about the same level as these BIlls, the middle 3rd of the the league.

No way they win out and go 11-5.

Edited by HoF Watkins

:thumbsup::thumbsup: um yeah we blew the whistle but we are going to give it to em anyway, oh and you deserve a 15 yd penalty for questioning our authority.

And then we have to listen to the announcers say over and over that the Pats got screwed because Amendola would have scored. BS. Darby would have tacked him immediately but he stopped running when the whistle blew. Incredible.