NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

Thompson was on fire, but OKC and more specifically Durant, really choked badly there.

I wonder if that affects them going into game 7. It was right in front of them and they couldn't get it together. Iggy stripped Durant twice and then Westbrook on 3 consecutive possessions. Ouch.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@sportingnews

The person who paid $58k for tickets to Warriors-Thunder Game 7 better hope it's a good game http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/thunder-warriors-game-7-ticket-prices-ticketmaster-stubhub/14o1y7lub93513vzami6lfi9f

CjtbSKFWEAA3N_y.jpg

I paid $890 for section 105 row 3. Service fees for the transaction was $300!! Crazy. My flight leaves Las Vegas in 3 hours. Fired up!!

You a Warriors or Thunder fan?

Warriors for the last 5 years. I grew up a Tar Heel fan. UNC is my hoops love. James Worthy was my man and I was a laker fan. Then they acquired Dwight Howard.....my most hated player ever. Meanwhile the Warriors drafted Barnes, who I followed since his junior year in HS in Ames Iowa. I've been going to 1-2 playoff games every year since he was drafted. Went to game 5 of the NBA finals last year. I've watched every game live or DVR the past 3 seasons. It's been a treat. My fiancé would disagree. Sucks that this could my last game as a warriors fan. Barnes is a free agent is going to get waaaay overpaid. Maybe a 10% chance the Warriors resign him. He's really not very good, but he's my boy. Edited by NewEra

Why? You have a distaste for likely the best team to play the game?

The guys rub me the wrong way, especially Green. Curry celebrates a bit much for my liking as well.

I'd much rather watch Westrbrook accelerate to the bucket than jump shot after jump shot go in