NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

The guys rub me the wrong way, especially Green. Curry celebrates a bit much for my liking as well.

I'd much rather watch Westrbrook accelerate to the bucket than jump shot after jump shot go in

I haven't followed them very closely but I will say I'm happy for the city of Oakland.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threes are boring. All shots should be worth two points, I want to watch real basketball.

I've developed a real distaste for GSW

The guys rub me the wrong way, especially Green. Curry celebrates a bit much for my liking as well.

I'd much rather watch Westrbrook accelerate to the bucket than jump shot after jump shot go in

LOL. Not sure what your angle is, but these are some really "interesting" takes. I don't think I'm far off when I say that most basketball fans enjoy watching the kind of game the GSW play.

I don't watch basketball but I found this series intriguing....my one observation is that whatever team hitches their wagon to Kevin durant is going to be mightily disappointed....he would be one of the last I'd want taking a game winning shot.

I agree 1000% with all of this....I'm pulling hard for lebron to smack curry ...maybe Cleveland getting off the Schnide moves buffalo up to next in line to secure a championship with the sports Gods

I am amazed that GSW is being billed as having a 75% chance to win it all by espn, after the way Cleveland has played and the GSW/OKC series, i would have thought Cleveland would be a slight favorite.

Question, who do you think are the better 3 players, Lebron/Kyrie/Love or Curry/Thompson/Green...that's a pretty tough question in my mind. I tend to think Lebron/Kyrie/Love

@Sportsnet

The #NBAFinalsNBAFinals.png get started tonight, here's what to expect from the Cavs-Warriors rematch http://sprtsnt.ca/20Udpal

Cj803smXEAE17Bx.jpg

I am amazed that GSW is being billed as having a 75% chance to win it all by espn, after the way Cleveland has played and the GSW/OKC series, i would have thought Cleveland would be a slight favorite.

Question, who do you think are the better 3 players, Lebron/Kyrie/Love or Curry/Thompson/Green...that's a pretty tough question in my mind. I tend to think Lebron/Kyrie/Love

It's very close individually. But the GS stars' sum of their parts is much greater than the Cavs.

Edited by FireChan

no doubt...anything short of winning it all makes the 73 wins kind of meaningless, which is a shame, because winning almost 90% of your games in a season is a huge feat

@JarrettBell

Just like last year, have hopped on NBA Finals trail...Bell: Only Warriors title can validate 73 wins http://usat.ly/1sNoXkO

via @USATODAY

no doubt...anything short of winning it all makes the 73 wins kind of meaningless, which is a shame, because winning almost 90% of your games in a season is a huge feat

And that is why I really think they'll take it all again. You don't win 73 games without being one of if not the best to ever play the game. And you don't lose the finals if you're the best team to ever play the game.

Dubs is 6