NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was crazy by the GS bench. Luckily for Cleveland, benches don't travel well.

I hate GS mostly because of the dynamic douche duo (Curry and Green), but it is impossible not go like Iggy. He's balling out.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Ha, if you bet someone that Steph and Klay would combine for just 20 pts. yet the Warriors would win by 15, you'd have gotten some pretty good odds.

That's a pretty demoralizing loss for the LeBronies, particularly since LeBronie #1 was one assist from a triple double, LeBronie #2 scored 26, and LeBronie #3 went for 17/13.

That was crazy by the GS bench. Luckily for Cleveland, benches don't travel well.

I hate GS mostly because of the dynamic douche duo (Curry and Green), but it is impossible not go like Iggy. He's balling out.

Yea but the original douche duo was better, so my boy had to take them out

Ha, if you bet someone that Steph and Klay would combine for just 20 pts. yet the Warriors would win by 15, you'd have gotten some pretty good odds.

That's a pretty demoralizing loss for the LeBronies, particularly since LeBronie #1 was one assist from a triple double, LeBronie #2 scored 26, and LeBronie #3 went for 17/13.

Kyrie played like some warm dogshhhhhhh

1-9 on possessions where he tries to score without passing.

Coach K taught him well Eeeeeee

GS in 5. Bury them!

Lebron leaves Cleveland a second time. Becomes the most reviled athlete in history. Beautiful.

He's bad at making decisions. Thought kyrie > wade and thought Love > Wiggins.

Could have kicked some butt w wade Whiteside dragic etc. Wade was sweet this year.

He's bad at making decisions. Thought kyrie > wade and thought Love > Wiggins.

Could have kicked some butt w wade Whiteside dragic etc. Wade was sweet this year.

I think going back to Cleveland was the right move for his legacy. Love over Wiggins was bad though.

Edit: Plus, if LeBron stayed Dragic probably wouldn't have been signed because of the big 3 contracts.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I think going back to Cleveland was the right move for his legacy. Love over Wiggins was bad though.

Edit: Plus, if LeBron stayed Dragic probably wouldn't have been signed because of the big 3 contracts.

True. Can't hate on the decision to return. Felt like he chose Kyrie over Wade though, and Wade looked good this playoffs.

True. Can't hate on the decision to return. Felt like he chose Kyrie over Wade though, and Wade looked good this playoffs.

Yeah. The Wade he left was taking half the season off on bum knees. His career looked to be on the downside but he was like his old self in the playoffs. It was impressive. Kyrie is a better scorer at this point, but Wade's D is insanely better.

Where Timofey at? 2 1sts for a guy who hasn't seen significant minutes since December?

He's been MIA since they decided 3's were the way to go and brought in Frye.

Though who knew Wiggins would be that good? Love was a proven commodity. I still think it was the right move for a team looking to win immediately.

Wiggins was highly touted at Kansas, he struggled at times because he was raw but you could see the talent. It was a short sighted move and it will look even worse if they can't win a ring together. I wasn't sold on Love in Minnesota he can do some nice things but he built his reputation by piling up stats on a bad team. He always struck me as soft and has done little to dispel that notion since coming to the Cavs. As a Celtics fan I was happy he didn't end up in Boston, I actually fear that if the Cavs go down hard in the finals that interest may resurface.

I understand they wanted to win immediately once Lebron returned and it didn't make sense to develop a wing player while Lebron's prime passes by. However when they sold their soul to get Lebron back they should have shown a little more discipline than going over the top for Love. The pick and more importantly the player had a ton of value, they jumped at the first option for a "stretch four" whom is now losing minutes to Frye.

Wiggins was highly touted at Kansas, he struggled at times because he was raw but you could see the talent. It was a short sighted move and it will look even worse if they can't win a ring together. I wasn't sold on Love in Minnesota he can do some nice things but he built his reputation by piling up stats on a bad team. He always struck me as soft and has done little to dispel that notion since coming to the Cavs. As a Celtics fan I was happy he didn't end up in Boston, I actually fear that if the Cavs go down hard in the finals that interest may resurface.

I understand they wanted to win immediately once Lebron returned and it didn't make sense to develop a wing player while Lebron's prime passes by. However when they sold their soul to get Lebron back they should have shown a little more discipline than going over the top for Love. The pick and more importantly the player had a ton of value, they jumped at the first option for a "stretch four" whom is now losing minutes to Frye.

I think you're being overly harsh with Love. I can see the soft argument, but at the end of the day, good team or bad team, scoring points is scoring points.

Love in Cleveland isn't a great fit because he's not even the #2 option. He's either #3 or #4 depending on JR Smith. I think if you put Love on the Celts with IT, they would have made it to the ECF. The Celts more than anything need another dependable star scorer because Thomas can't do it alone.