NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

Will the Warriors ever lose again ?

Harrison Barnes and Festus Ezeli look much improved.

All NBA thread. Get your hot takes in.

Love all the rooks. Townes and okafor look like new Tim Duncan's

Mudiay, Wiggins from last year all studs. Cavs and Gm lebron dropped the ball hard on the Wiggins/Love deal. Wiggins looking like Dominique Wilkins 2.0. Destroying rims and frontcourts

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the Warriors ever lose again ?

Harrison Barnes and Festus Ezeli look much improved.

All NBA thread. Get your hot takes in.

Love all the rooks. Townes and okafor look like new Tim Duncan's

Mudiay, Wiggins from last year all studs. Cavs and Gm lebron dropped the ball hard on the Wiggins/Love deal. Wiggins looking like Dominique Wilkins 2.0. Destroying rims and frontcourts

Godzingas. That is all. ROY front runner.

Curry is ridiculous. Insert any and all hyperbole here. Fantastic shooter...off picks, off of fast break spot ups or pull ups, catch and shoot, off the dribble (arguably better than any other 'great shooter'). Quick in terms of his athleticism and his release. He's scary good.

I don't even get how he can be so accurate, with such a quick release. It makes no sense. And those tear drop floaters of his that don't even touch the net? He is unreal.

Kristaps is Dirk + Duncan + Aldridge. Shoe in for ROY. Can't wait for this Knicks team to upset the Cavs in the ECF. Lebron the GM will cry when Kevin Love goes 2-40 because Staps eats him for lunch while JR Smith is hitting on Instagram girls and air balling 3's. Warriors-Knicks will be a legendary Finals series.

Edited by FireChan

when is their tanking ever going to end? This has to be year 3 or 4, right?

2 more years max. If embiiid never plays the 76ers should be ashamed for making their fans wait all this out.

And FC, take it easy w the Knicks and Porzingis, he's good but Townes is right there to take ROY.

2 more years max. If embiiid never plays the 76ers should be ashamed for making their fans wait all this out.

And FC, take it easy w the Knicks and Porzingis, he's good but Townes is right there to take ROY.

The 76ers experiment is a failure. They are waiting for the next Lebron. It's gonna take em 20 years. They should've kept MCW, signed a high priced FA either this year or next, and tried to make a run. They claim that being a middling team is the kiss of death for the team, but trading halfway decent players, drafting high busts and waiting for a generational talent is even worse. If a Lebron type player looked like he was coming out, just tank that single year like the Colts.

And nah Ryan. Towns blows. Staps for life.

Just watched the almighty KP drain 2 3pointers and back down his guy and finish with the lefty hook shot.

Did the Knicks hit the lottery ? Impressive play vs the rockets.

What's funny is they showed when he was drafted all the Knicks fans were booing and complaining.

What no congrats for the "dubs"? God I hate that nickname.

We were headed to the airport after they won the championship and a McDonalds next to the airport had their Mcdonalds' flag upside down. We couldn't figure out why. Then it dawned on me. It was in honor of the W's. Very creative

No Kobe retirement party in here yet?

Not really. Kobes a sideshow now, so many monster young players are here to steal the spotlight. Lakers are a brutal watch.

Nice to see Harden and the rockets going down in flames. Harden can play but he's a douche.

Warriors still humming along.

What no congrats for the "dubs"? God I hate that nickname.

We were headed to the airport after they won the championship and a McDonalds next to the airport had their Mcdonalds' flag upside down. We couldn't figure out why. Then it dawned on me. It was in honor of the W's. Very creative

They somewhat share the same colors too.

Not really. Kobes a sideshow now, so many monster young players are here to steal the spotlight. Lakers are a brutal watch.

Nice to see Harden and the rockets going down in flames. Harden can play but he's a douche.

Warriors still humming along.

Yes, but he's been central to every good NBA thread we've had here for the last 10 years.

Philly....sending off Kobe in style, getting win #1 of the season....Phans gave him nice ovations all night. Hometown guy!

Cool scene. The Kobe chants postgame was a nice sendoff/show of respect.

I didn't like Kobe for the longest time, few years ago I started to appreciate him though.

If the story of his first fight is accurate, I have no issue. You taunt anyone you deserve what you get. Haven't read about this new incident. Hope he calms down. He's a hell of a ball player

Okafor sure seems like an ass. Suspended by the Sixers after this second fight video came out. Same night as the first fight.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2015/12/02/jahlil-okafor-fight-second-video-boston/

If the story of his first fight is accurate, I have no issue. You taunt anyone you deserve what you get. Haven't read about this new incident. Hope he calms down. He's a hell of a ball player

True. He just needs to grow up quickly. 2 fights in the same night, a guy pulling a gun on him in a club in October and getting pulled over going 108 on the Ben Franklin bridge. You'd hate to see all that talent go to waste. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Kobe stayed too long. He's just a liability now. Not a laker fan but I admired his competitiveness. He was a phenomenal talent but should have hung it up once he started getting hurt so much.

I'd imagine it's tough to walk away when 1) you've been doing something all your life and 2) as an all-time great you want to pass just one or two more guys on those All-time XXX lists. You can't tell me Kobe passing Jordan on the points list isn't a huge deal for him.

Same with Manning passing Favre and will be the same with Brady determined to own every big record before he retires.

Wow. 7ft rookies from Duke can kick some major ass.

I gotta say his offensive game is cash money. He will be a stud once he gets his stuff in order.

He's just adjusting from playing super high-profile winning basketball to an invisible, losing joke of a team. Lashing out.