NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

source with the Akron beacon journal is he will come off the bench

It could be a good thing. They need to start the game with the same defensive intensity, which is something he doesn't bring.

Just as I was right about the Dubs going 1-3 against the Thunder to show how good they are I'll also be right about them losing this one on purpose. They could have swept but they want to win it at home. :D

Well you better get Chef Curry on the next plane to Cleveland or this is going longer than 5! Let Steph out of the kitchen!!

It could be a good thing. They need to start the game with the same defensive intensity, which is something he doesn't bring.

i like the strategy. Put the same lineup out there that worked in game 3, and bring him in off the bench as a role player who could possibly create matchup problems for Warriors' 2nd team.

Why's Lebron walking over a guy like that? Looked like frustration got the better of him.

I don't think it was really frustration til after the attempted nut shot. He was being an !@#$ to Draymond by doing it, which is well deserved.