NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dream team of the Cavs+refs+NBA officials is just too good. I agree.

:lol: Keep blaming the refs as if they weren't the only reason the game was close last night.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Remember when "the face of the NBA" hurled his mouth guard last night and hit a fan right before his wife accused the league of being fixed and then accused the Cleveland police of racial profiling?

Good times!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Last night was the first full game I watched. It was unbelievable. I knew they treated lebron like a Tarheel but wow he got every call his way. That game was as horribly officiated as I have ever seen. Warriors need to kill this

Great win by the Cavs. Lebron was really clutch.

I didn't have a huge issue with the officiating. On Curry's reach in on Irving, he was bumping him with his body the whole time. On the last call against Curry, he is an idiot. How do you play with 5 fouls and try to reach in there? Just asking for a ticky tack call there.

And the Spurs. And Okc. And GS.

Golden state can be removed from that list as can Spurs. GSW will win game 7 by 10 but good try good effort by CLE.

Refs as always were crap (It's still the NBA) CLE wins last night even w 3-6 overturned calls/pocketed whistles.

Curry/Kyrie steal call was lame As was ghost foul on love AFTER green blows lay ups.

Late whistles gotta go.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

cleveland has really stepped up it's defense and you can tell it is frustrating the hell out of golden state. this is 2 of the last 3 games where they jumped out to double digit 1st quarter leads...can't do that and expect to win. Lebron and Irving are playing out of their minds, especially Kyrie. Golden State has to shake it off and get ready for the home court, Barnes needs to contribute too if they have any chance of stopping Cleveland. I wish Curry hadn't done what he did after the last foul, but I think he realized he f***ed up big time and i am glad he acknowledged and apologized to the fans immediately, a lot of players wouldn't have and that would have allowed the fans to fester and increase their hatred, i think he somewhat stopped that bleeding by his immediate actions. Can't wait for game 7

A sober review of last nights game.

Lebron played great.

Steve Kerr had one of his worst games as a coach.

Refs sucked.

Love still sucks.

Harrison Barnes is costing himself millions because he suddenly sucks.

If GS is going to win at home Kerr needs to tighten up the rotation. Mo buckets should be getting more minutes than Festus and Side Show Bob. When Thompson catches fire like he did at the end of the 3rd, why is he on the bench to start the 4th? Only thing Kerr did right last night was back up Curry and explain how the officials shouldn't be allowing the Cavs to be so physical off the ball and then turn around and call touch fouls on the Warriors.

Cooler heads prevail and GS wins big on Sunday.

Proving you know next to nothing about the NBA, Boyst.

let me break down my view

Both top athletes in their sport. Both top half at position. Full of natural talent.

Both have their face all over and make millions.

Both highly polarizing. Both considered over celebrated and not over rated or thought of as walk on water types.

Both cry foul and act like children when displeased. Both show their bravado when they win.

Both had trouble with the law and kicked off of teams for violating policy. Both had family take advantage of their celebrity likely impacting their career.

Yeah. They're nothing alike.

Inb4 you say all athletes are like this. I doubt you know what a pain in the ass James was to OHSAA. I doubt you realize how disgusting his mom was at school games.

Proving you know next to nothing about the NBA, Boyst.

let me break down my view

Both top athletes in their sport. Both top half at position. Full of natural talent.

Both have their face all over and make millions.

Both highly polarizing. Both considered over celebrated and not over rated or thought of as walk on water types.

Both cry foul and act like children when displeased. Both show their bravado when they win.

Both had trouble with the law and kicked off of teams for violating policy. Both had family take advantage of their celebrity likely impacting their career.

Yeah. They're nothing alike.

Inb4 you say all athletes are like this. I doubt you know what a pain in the ass James was to OHSAA. I doubt you realize how disgusting his mom was at school games.