NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a dilemma for GOT fans, IMO stay off the internet and watch the live game first then watch Thrones after?

Live sports, especially game 7s, have to be watched in real time in my mind. GOT can wait -- though you're right that requires staying off all social media (or not using them in the first place) because it'll be littered with spoilers.

Live sports, especially game 7s, have to be watched in real time in my mind. GOT can wait -- though you're right that requires staying off all social media (or not using them in the first place) because it'll be littered with spoilers.

Yeah I tried to record the game last week and watch thrones, then I ended up fast forwarding most of it because the game was still live. It ended up being a Cavs blowout so I'm glad I missed it. Game 7 is a must though.

A few friends of mine who are rabid sports fans are choosing episode 9 over the game, which says a lot for the show and peoples infatuation with it. I hope it's a close game either way and without controversy. Let the players win it or lose it.

Yeah I tried to record the game last week and watch thrones, then I ended up fast forwarding most of it because the game was still live. It ended up being a Cavs blowout so I'm glad I missed it. Game 7 is a must though.

A few friends of mine who are rabid sports fans are choosing episode 9 over the game, which says a lot for the show and peoples infatuation with it. I hope it's a close game either way and without controversy. Let the players win it or lose it.

Agree on all counts. I just wanted to see a Game 7 when the series started as I don't really have a team I'm rooting for in the finals. The best thing in sports, for me at least, are Game 7s. Now that we got one, I just want to see a fun game that goes down to the wire.

A big chunk of my family lives in Ohio though, so if I chose Thrones over Game 7 it'd get spoiled via texts and calls for me. Thrones might get spoiled a bit too but I think I can avoid most of those spoilers (being on the west coast helps as Game 7 should be over before the west coast airing).

I've only recently starting paying attention but am slowly getting the impression that Steph Curry is a whiny b---h. Very different guy when it's not all sunshine and puppy dogs. And his idiot wife is creeping closer to Miko Grimes territory.

Never been a big Lebron fan but good for him if he pulls it off.

I tried that a couple weeks ago with a Pens game on a Sunday

I spent Monday avoiding the Internet and the first thing I did after getting home from work was watch GoT

I would like for it to be a close, exciting game, rather than the blowouts which seem to be common in this series.

Unless you are an authentic warriors fan, you should root for Cleveland. That city needs a title.

They do have to UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World