NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The series feels like such a setup. I think the Green suspension was a joke. Hopefully the Warriors ruin everyone's night in Cleveland Thursday.

How was Green's suspension a joke? He should just continually be allowed to hit others guys in the crotch with no repercussions?

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Lebron goated him and should have gotten a tech as well.

The queen was frustrated and pulled out the Dennis Rodman tactics.

Green deserved suspension, league needs to stop babying Lebron.

I like when he elbowed Mcadoo last night and Mcadoo gets called for a foul.

:wallbash:

League babies Lebron? He is the one player who almost never gets calls in the NBA. People need to stop crying about Lebron bunch of babies always crying about the best players.

League babies Lebron? He is the one player who almost never gets calls in the NBA. People need to stop crying about Lebron bunch of babies always crying about the best players.

You're an idiot. Watch an NBA game sometime.

Lebron chicken wings people to death when they beat him to the spot and it never gets called.

Rlb and VanGundy > beef jerky

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/4/17/11447554/stan-van-gundy-on-lebron-james-theyre-not-going-to-call-offensive

Edited by Ryan L Billz

You're an idiot. Watch an NBA game sometime.

Lebron chicken wings people to death when they beat him to the spot and it never gets called.

Rlb and VanGundy > beef jerky http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/4/17/11447554/stan-van-gundy-on-lebron-james-theyre-not-going-to-call-offensive

Hahahaha you are such a little baby. Keep crying over Lebron. Boohoo Lebron is a good athlete so I must hate on him. What an idiot. Edited by Beef Jerky

How was Green's suspension a joke? He should just continually be allowed to hit others guys in the crotch with no repercussions?

Perhaps you should listen to what actual players say about the appropriate response if a player performs a "walk-over" on the court.

Perhaps you should listen to what actual players say about the appropriate response if a player performs a "walk-over" on the court.

I'm sure it would be the same type of bs that comes from the "unwritten rules of baseball" people. Let's also not act like Draymond isn't a douche who pulls crap all the time anyways.

Hahahaha you are such a little baby. Keep crying over Lebron. Boohoo Lebron is a good athlete so I must hate on him. What an idiot.

What are you talking about. He clearly gets away with more than any other players

If you can't see that and want to say I'm hating on him because he's good you don't get it.

I play and watch basketball all day long. It's really easy to see.

I'm not crying, I'm a Mavs fan and Jason Terry busted his ass as did JJ Barea.

He's 2-5 in the finals due to a miracle from Ray Allen. Should be a 1-6 choker. Hate away at my deep takes.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I'm sure it would be the same type of bs that comes from the "unwritten rules of baseball" people. Let's also not act like Draymond isn't a douche who pulls crap all the time anyways.

I said it as soon as it happened, you don't step over someone like that on the court. Anyone that plays basketball at a relatively competitive level will say the same thing. Heck, even his own teammate said it. Being on the ground is bad enough, you don't let a man walk his balls past your face while your down there.

I said it as soon as it happened, you don't step over someone like that on the court. Anyone that plays basketball at a relatively competitive level will say the same thing. Heck, even his own teammate said it. Being on the ground is bad enough, you don't let a man walk his balls past your face while your down there.

Sure, but is the best recourse to reach out and touch those balls? He should have just been a man and swung on LeBron if his pride was so hurt.

All that matters is if Draymond did what he did and the series was tied, he wouldn't have been suspended. There's no way it would've happened. He was tossed because the Cavs were down.

Either way, Lebron drops to 2-5 next game.

Sure, but is the best recourse to reach out and touch those balls? He should have just been a man and swung on LeBron if his pride was so hurt.

So to recap Draymond is a hot head second to only Rodman in stupid fits of anger. Lebron is lauded for being one of the most cerebral players in the history of the NBA. Lebron got what he expected, did he think it would be a shot to the nuts? Who knows. He knew he would get a reaction and I'm sure the entire Cavs team was well aware of Draymond's looming suspension. What Lebron did was smart, he took advantage of stupid. Doesn't mean anyone is going to like seeing one of the best players sidelined when the NBA has been nothing but inconsistent.

Bottom line -- Draymond shouldn't have been suspended for that particular incident, because it is a widely-accepted response to what LeBron did. LeBron didn't complain about the slap to his junk, he complained about being called a B word.