NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

They also have the best player in basketball, so that helps.

The best player in the league that was able to hand pick his surrounding cast and coach is now staring at an 0-2 hole and the biggest point differential through 2 games in Finals history. Also fresh off a game with 7 turnovers, how many minute did he play? Maybe he can sneak Wade onto the court in Clev or he is toast.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best player in the league that was able to hand pick his surrounding cast and coach is now staring at an 0-2 hole and the biggest point differential through 2 games in Finals history. Also fresh off a game with 7 turnovers, how many minute did he play? Maybe he can sneak Wade onto the court in Clev or he is toast.

Hmmmm, I was thinking he was talking about Curry.

I don't think anyone has ever accused LeBron of being a good talent evaluator. I also wouldn't consider going with the Assistant Coach currently on the team hand picking, but to each their own.

I don't think anyone has ever accused LeBron of being a good talent evaluator. I also wouldn't consider going with the Assistant Coach currently on the team hand picking, but to each their own.

They were playing with more intensity under Blatt that's all I know, they are undisciplined on defense and dribbling the air out of the ball of offense. If they get swept Lebron is going to be asked a lot of questions. It was nice to return home to Clev I was sold and thought the letter had changed my opinion on him. Nope. He is the same over bearing douchebag who folds up when things aren't going the "kings way". IMO the new kings of the league are the guys who can run a simple pick and roll and shoot 45% from 3 all the while playing defense on the other end of the court.. Lebron, Love, and Irving can all fill up the stat sheet but can they win vs. equal or better talent? I don't know I see a lot of finger pointing.

Bottom line if the Cavs don't make this a series people are going to flame LBJ for the cast of players and the dismissal of Blatt. Let's see if they nut up now that they are at home.

Edited by Commonsense

Do you seriously think Lebron asked for Blatt to go, and they didn't consult him on who to hire/promote?

Do you seriously think Lebron asked for Blatt to go, and they didn't consult him on who to hire/promote?

Of course they consulted him. I just don't personally consider him giving an "ok" to the least garbage candidate available mid season, "hand picking". He certainly didn't hand pick Blatt.

Kevin Love is ruled out for tonight.

I wonder if we'll see more Frye or Mosgov.

Of course they consulted him. I just don't personally consider him giving an "ok" to the least garbage candidate available mid season, "hand picking". He certainly didn't hand pick Blatt.

Blatt was hired before LeBron re-signed.

I am trying very hard not to over react to the first 2 games. I overreacted to game 1 of Spurs OKC and thought OKC would get run off the court. That said the Cavs don't match up well with the dubs at all. I will be very interested to see what happens tonight as it is the series. If the dubs win it is likely a sweep. If it is a cavs win all is not lost. yet.

frye IMO Edited by YoloinOhio

There's no real functional difference if Lebron decides to fire his HC midseason, ya dig? If all he can get is garbage, that's what he signed up for.

oh god Richard Jefferson is getting the start

That's brutal.

I'm hoping that home court has the effect on role players that it normally does.

Jefferson's actually played pretty well if you've followed the series. Their starting lineup clearly wasn't working before so they need to figure this out. I don't think this is a terrible move at all.

The fact that Curry's been playing mediocre basketball and the Warriors are blowing out the Cavs by this much shows how dominant this team really is. If they go after Durant this offseason, they're retarded. Clearly this whole team mentality is working for them and they need to focus on keeping their current team intact.

The Cavs only hope is if JR goes off, he is capable of it but he hasn't shown a pulse yet this series. Kyrie and Lebron will get their points, Smith is the only wildcard that could explode and make this is a series. If he gets 22 plus they have a shot.

The Cavs only hope is if JR goes off, he is capable of it but he hasn't shown a pulse yet this series. Kyrie and Lebron will get their points, Smith is the only wildcard that could explode and make this is a series. If he gets 22 plus they have a shot.

I agree but being a Knicks fan, JR is the most frustrating player to watch. He's Jekyll and Hyde, and you'll never know which JR will show up. He can look like an all star game one game, and the next game you're scratching your head and wondering if he even belongs in this league.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

I agree but being a Knicks fan, JR is the most frustrating player to watch. He's Jekyll and Hyde, and you'll never know which JR will show up. He can look like an all star game one game, and the next game you're scratching your head and wondering if he even belongs in this league.

Knicks fan? So he is a poor mans John Starks.

Jefferson's actually played pretty well if you've followed the series. Their starting lineup clearly wasn't working before so they need to figure this out. I don't think this is a terrible move at all.

The fact that Curry's been playing mediocre basketball and the Warriors are blowing out the Cavs by this much shows how dominant this team really is. If they go after Durant this offseason, they're retarded. Clearly this whole team mentality is working for them and they need to focus on keeping their current team intact.

What I don't trust about Jefferson is his old legs. Hopefully I'm wrong. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall