NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this series will be 2-2 before you know what hit you

I think what we've learned thus far is that the LeBronies running through the East at a 12-2 clip wasn't an indication of the greatness of their squad, but an indictment of the East.

Can they come back and win the next two at home? Sure, anything is possible, but GSW sure looks like the significantly better team.

Kyrie has been awful. Golden State is so much deeper. Hopefully some shots start falling for the Cavs and things get interesting.

I don't hope for that at all. I believe the Warriors are one of the greatest teams in NBA history and I'd like for the finals to reflect that.

The three best teams in the NBA are the Warriors, Thunder, and Spurs. The Cavs are 4th.

I don't hope for that at all. I believe the Warriors are one of the greatest teams in NBA history and I'd like for the finals to reflect that.

The three best teams in the NBA are the Warriors, Thunder, and Spurs. The Cavs are 4th.

I don't agree with putting the Cavs behind the Spurs and Thunder. Styles make fights, and the Warriors are a bad matchup for the Cavs.

Playoffs are a very different animal and guys are rested during regular season games, but here are the head to head records for those teams.

vs Spurs: 2-1

vs Thunder: 3-0

vs Clippers: 3-0

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I don't agree with putting the Cavs behind the Spurs and Thunder. Styles make fights, and the Warriors are a bad matchup for the Cavs.

Playoffs are a very different animal and guys are rested during regular season games, but here are the head to head records for those teams.

vs Spurs: 2-1

vs Thunder: 3-0

vs Clippers: 3-0

This. Which is why the Warriors' record is all the more impressive.

I've gotta call you straight crazy if you rank them over the Spurs.

:lol: Spurs looked REALLY old against the Thunder. Before seeing that, I would have had em ranked about even.

:lol: Spurs looked REALLY old against the Thunder. Before seeing that, I would have had em ranked about even.

Cavs have no bench, no heart, 3 front runners, and a rookie head coach. I'm curious to how they would have played in a series against the Spurs, OKC, heck Portland looked better against the GS than the Cavs do. Some of its match ups but I'm not going to ignore the fact that the team is flawed and relies on feasting in the east.

Cavs have no bench, no heart, 3 front runners, and a rookie head coach. I'm curious to how they would have played in a series against the Spurs, OKC, heck Portland looked better against the GS than the Cavs do. Some of its match ups but I'm not going to ignore the fact that the team is flawed and relies on feasting in the east.

They also have the best player in basketball, so that helps.