NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was completely wrong about OKC. Even if they somehow lose to GS, they're still better than I gave them credit for.

Only 9 teams have ever come back from a 3-1 deficit in the playoffs. I think OKC has this as long as they keep that intensity.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Only 9 teams have ever come back from a 3-1 deficit in the playoffs. I think OKC has this as long as they keep that intensity.

agreed. I'll predict that The Dubs take the next one at home in desperation mode, but then OKC closes it out in game 6. Dubs just look spent. Edited by YoloinOhio

agreed. I'll predict that The Dubs take the next one at home in desperation mode, but then OKC closes it out in game 6. Dubs just look spent.

I think that is the most likely scenario, the only thing that can beat OKC is themselves. Maybe they get tight after a loss in GS and stop sharing the ball with the role players? I doubt it, but that has been their Achilles heel in the past.

agreed. I'll predict that The Dubs take the next one at home in desperation mode, but then OKC closes it out in game 6. Dubs just look spent.

No see they're getting blown out on purpose. They want to add a huge comeback in the Conference Finals to their achievements this year. Yeah....that's it.

I was completely wrong about OKC. Even if they somehow lose to GS, they're still better than I gave them credit for.

I admit that I was wrong too.

By the way, if OKC wins the whole thing, would there ever be a harder road to the title than that? Beat record-setting GS; a SA team that won 67 games; and then potentially a Cavs team with 57 wins.

I admit that I was wrong too.

By the way, if OKC wins the whole thing, would there ever be a harder road to the title than that? Beat record-setting GS; a SA team that won 67 games; and then potentially a Cavs team with 57 wins.

That 57 is low too considering how much better the Cavs are than they were during the year. Either way, you can just say the team with the best player in basketball when referring to the Cavs. :D

Sure. Style points will only matter if they win it all anyways.

Kevin Love was on the carton for a few days as well. Gd Cavs!

Westbrook will eat Kyries children Lets get to the finals KD revenge time.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Kevin Love was on the carton for a few days as well. Gd Cavs!

Westbrook will eat Kyries children Lets get to the finals KD revenge time.

:lol: Love was on the carton for a couple games that's for sure. I'm guessing that they'll have JR/Shump/Delly guard Westbrook most of the time. Smith has been playing great D. Not great enough to stop Westbrook, but possibly enough to slow him down some. Kyrie will get his offensively. KD vs LeBron will be really fun to watch.