NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I know its gonna be tough I would love to see OKC Durant and Westbrook win the NBA championship this year. Out of all the remaining teams in both the NHL and NBA the Thunder is the one team I would really get excited about bringing home the hardware. Golden State OKC is going to be such a fun and entertaining series to watch

The Warriors are so much fun to watch, I can't imagine rooting against them -- plus, I don't want to see their historic regular season record go to waste.

I am with you, but there are a ton of Chicago fans that want to see that regular season record wasted! Just saying. I say screw the Bulls!

I hope the Warriors can do it and shut the Bulls fans up. Chicago is a gr8 sports town, but insufferable when they win. Like Pittsburgh on steroids. Except the "niche" Sox of course. ;-) ;-)

Now w/that said. Only thing I am praying for is a Sox-Cubs El Series... Sox could lose and all would be sorta cool... Cubbies can have their limelight like Sox did in '05. BUT & that's a BIG BUTT... If Cubs lost to Sox that would be cataclysmic of ancient epic proportions... Every single one of those goofy urinal sliding Northsiders (and Southside wannabee goofy Northsiders, yes there are some here below the I-55 Mason-Dixon Line) would be on suicide watch to the end of time... LMAO!!!! Lee, you brilliant bastage, they got hotter than sh*t, 35 years later, let's just hope the other shoe drops against The Sox... He he...

Go Warriors and remember 1906!

Thank you Blue Notes too for returning "humble" sanity to this effed upped town! Warriors, now you do your part!!

/devil

I didn't stay up for the whole game. After watching through the 3rd qtr, I can't believe GS lost.

Same. Although I went to bed at halftime saying this is over.

You could sum up the second half as Westbrook having a good third quarter and GS being uncharacteristically sloppy, especially down the stretch.

A bad omen for GS may be that both Westbrook and Durant didn't play well for most of the evening and OKC was still able to win that game.

You could sum up the second half as Westbrook having a good third quarter and GS being uncharacteristically sloppy, especially down the stretch.

A bad omen for GS may be that both Westbrook and Durant didn't play well for most of the evening and OKC was still able to win that game.

Yah the GS shot selection left a lot to be desired. Thompson and Draymond both took bone headed shots when Durant went cold and OKC left the door open.