NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Kevin Love was cooking.

Hope he doesn't deliver lebron a title like Pau did Kobe.

Well, that's the plan, no? I'm not convinced they wouldn't have won it last season if Love and Irving were healthy. They took two games from the best team in B-ball playing with a fife and drum line-up.

Cavs fans and media getting predictably obnoxious. I'm not gonna make it.

I don't love or hate them, or LeBron. I root for Lebrons success mainly due to how wrapped up he is in OSU recruiting. I guess it would be nice for Cleveland to finally win something. But they are rightfully full of themselves right now.

Cleveland is playing better than they have all year, they are unstoppable right now and they are in Toronto's head, I have no problem with Lowry walking to the lockerroom, sometimes you just need to do something to try and clear your head, the media is crucifying him, but sitting on the bench certainly isn't helping him get his focus. Not having Valančiūnas is really hurting them.

Cleveland is playing better than they have all year, they are unstoppable right now and they are in Toronto's head, I have no problem with Lowry walking to the lockerroom, sometimes you just need to do something to try and clear your head, the media is crucifying him, but sitting on the bench certainly isn't helping him get his focus. Not having Valančiūnas is really hurting them.

Agreed.

Only chance we have is if someone hacks into the airport and reroutes their flight to Europe and they miss the next game

CBF

like everything else, meida, technology, new fitness, equipment have a lot to do with it. while i agree they are physically stronger, quicker etc, i would take wilt, bill russell, bob cousey over most current players, not to take anything away from lebron, steph etc....they are different, not necessarily better or greater. this kind of argument is like picking your favorite kid. they are all great, but they are different

@SInow

Larry Bird says the current era might be basketball's greatest http://on.si.com/1U5J7MY

Ci7at8jVEAAOrIF.jpg

Edited by The Poojer

like everything else, meida, technology, new fitness, equipment have a lot to do with it. while i agree they are physically stronger, quicker etc, i would take wilt, bill russell, bob cousey over most current players, not to take anything away from lebron, steph etc....they are different, not necessarily better or greater. this kind of argument is like picking your favorite kid. they are all great, but they are different

I miss the days when you could follow college players right thru their senior years, and the influx of foreign players wasn't as strong as it is now. Draft day was a lot more interesting, and I used to know who most of the players were on the teams. I usually just watch the playoffs any more. just a casual fan. That being said, I think Steph and LeBron are phenomenal, wow.

haven't watched basketball in yrs.

Going to watch my first Lebron game ever, had to give up all TV rights to the wifey tonight except for the game (she really hates sports)

just had to pee man