NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

I'd put the Cavs at either 1 or 2. They have the best player in the game and some good pieces around him. The Warriors have the best shooter ever with even more pieces around him. Hell, Iggy was a 6th man last year and won Finals MVP.

The LeBron fan in me wants to see Cavs-OKC in the Finals. The basketball fan wants to see Cavs-Warriors.

The Cavs change dramatically depending if JR Swish is hungover or not.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bad are the heat and the raptors. 1 pt game somehow.

Brutal.

the battle for the honor of getting swept by the Cavs

Anyone staying up for the Steph Show?

going to try to make it to halftime Edited by YoloinOhio

those moves Curry made on that last shot with 25 seconds left were incredible.....hell, on their own they would have been amazing, but he made 3 moves in that single play...and how clutch is thomspon....saw a stat yesterday that since 4/25 both klay thompson and his brother were #1 in some big stats for their respective teams, Warriors and Dodgers....nice DNA

Anyone staying up for the Steph Show?

Ive never been a basketball player or fan growing up. Obviously, the NFL and NHL are kings here.

But lately, I feel myself being drawn more to the NBA while being pushed away from the NFL at the same time. It can be easily tracked back to how each commissioner runs their league. The NBA just has a better draw to fans, better story lines, less "drama" from the league office, etc. It's been fun watching Curry the last couple of years and I barely know what Im watching.

Guess I need to find me a team to get behind!

I don't know. I think GS could sweep. They are in another league than everyone else.

After game 3 of the SA/OKC series I'd have bet a lot of money on the Spurs, but OKC showed me something. They will be tough.

I think I'd rather see Cavs- OKC than Cavs-Warriors again.

But I'm rooting for Toronto now, which is probably the KOD for them. Sorry CBF.

The Warriors are so much fun to watch, I can't imagine rooting against them -- plus, I don't want to see their historic regular season record go to waste.