Refugee Crisis in the U. S. (?)

B-Man

Democrats Attack Trump For Enforcing Their Own Immigration Law

Original Article

Immigration: The deportation rules announced this week by Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly were greeted with the expected outrage from the usual suspects. But since when is enforcing the law a crime? In this case, the law that Kelly plans to enforce is the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, which was approved by 52 Democrats in the Senate and 202 Democrats in the House in a Democrat-controlled Congress and was signed into law by President Johnson, a Democrat. That hasn´t stopped today´s Democrats from decrying the DHS memo as obscene and horribly un-American. New Jersey

Beating women "is the last resort" for a Muslim man...

https://twitter.com/theboltreport/status/834327717147324416

Well, if the bitches don't do what they're told to do, then what's a righteous Muslim misogynist man supposed to do except beat the crap out of her? It's his right, no it's his DUTY!

I agree.

New Jersey is obscene and un-American.

Hey, I represent that. Moving soon though. :nana:

Speaking of immigration. What if we give those 1,200 plus Moslems that B. O. said "we'd" take from the Aussies - because they were too toxic to live within a westernized democracy like Australia - to our friends in the great white north who so proudly flaunt their open borders? It would be a match made in heaven. The other spot they could be relocated to would be Guantanamo, but then we'd have to pay their freight and upkeep. I like the idea of them going to Canuckistan better.

Speaking of immigration. What if we give those 1,200 plus Moslems that B. O. said "we'd" take from the Aussies - because they were too toxic to live within a westernized democracy like Australia - to our friends in the great white north who so proudly flaunt their open borders? It would be a match made in heaven. The other spot they could be relocated to would be Guantanamo, but then we'd have to pay their freight and upkeep. I like the idea of them going to Canuckistan better.

I'm game.

Send them to maplemooseville, saskatchewan.

Well, if the bitches don't do what they're told to do, then what's a righteous Muslim misogynist man supposed to do except beat the crap out of her? It's his right, no it's his DUTY!

I love the part where he says a counselor might suggest that "maybe next time you should bring her a bunch of flowers, maybe you should bring her a box of chocolates"...but if that doesn't work it's beat down time (but try to avoid her face).

Just trying to hide from Trump’s ‘reign of terror’...........Media outrage over protections – for us

Howie Carr Friday, February 24, 2017
Apparently Angel Luis Rivera Aponte, aka Miguel Baez Zapata, didn’t get the memo about how he’s supposed to be hiding “in the shadows” because of President Trump.

On Tuesday, this Dominican national was at the Division of Motor Vehicles in Manchester, N.H., trying to get himself a driver’s license, claiming to be from Manchester, instead of Lawrence, where he’s really from (surprise, surprise).

Alas for Mr. Aponte or Zapata, the New Hampshire State Police arrived. According to the press release, the state police, with a little help from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), “were able to confirm that the documents he presented were fraudulent.”

Hey, he was just forging the documents Americans can’t be bothered to counterfeit.

The charge: unsworn falsification and tampering with public records.

I got that N.H. State Police news release yesterday just after I had read yet another sob story about the reign of terror that the Trump administration is allegedly unleashing on America.

The New York Times headline: “Immigrants Hide, Fearing Capture on ‘Any Corner.’ ”

If only the story had been posted a day earlier — in Spanish — perhaps Aponte or Zapata or whatever his real name is could have avoided spending the night in the Hillsborough County Jail.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2017/02/carr_just_trying_to_hide_from_trump_s_reign_of_terror

Edited by B-Man

Where the hell is the revised constitutional travel ban? We were told this was a top priority and needed immediately to keep the terrorist hordes of refugees out. Trump is letting the bad hombres pour into the country. Bad!

Where the hell is the revised constitutional travel ban? We were told this was a top priority and needed immediately to keep the terrorist hordes of refugees out. Trump is letting the bad hombres pour into the country. Bad!

Anyone know what kind of whine pairs well with this meltdown?

THE HILL: Trump expected to sign new travel order Monday: reports.

Trump is expected to sign the new order at the Department of Homeland Security, according to Politico, which reported that DHS employees were instructed to work from home that morning.

Details of the new order have not been released, and it is unclear whether it includes significant changes from the original order signed in late January.

The new order will follow the hectic roll out of the first controversial executive action, which imposed a 90-day ban on nationals from seven predominantly Muslim countries entering the U.S.

The Associated Press reported earlier this week that the forthcoming order no longer includes Iraq among the affected nations, but that Iran, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Sudan would remain on the list.

The initial order also called for a 120-day ban on admitting refugees and an indefinite suspension on resettling Syrian refugees.

So there must be plenty of "bad dudes" coming Into the country today ahead of the new Muslim ban. Didn't Trump say it was supposed to be a secret without warning so they wouldn't pour in beforehand. Hopefully this time they created one that's constitutional.

So there must be plenty of "bad dudes" coming Into the country today ahead of the new Muslim ban. Didn't Trump say it was supposed to be a secret without warning so they wouldn't pour in beforehand. Hopefully this time they created one that's constitutional.

First of all, I can't believe there's a politics forum here. This place will end up getting me in trouble I can feel it.

Trump just says random crap. He has no plan or reason for anything he does. He is the prime example of someone who reaches for reasons to do something after he already did it. He shouldn't have rushed the ban and he shouldn't have made it painfully obvious that his own business interests were a factor in which countries to ban. But once he did, he had to make some lame excuse about how terrorists would be rushing in. It's pathetic. I don't personally have anything against protecting American interests first, I just don't think Trump should be the representative of that movement. He's an idiot. I said when Clinton and Trump were nominated that we were screwed no matter what, but most people chose their sides and now they're unable to accept both were awful choices. Trump voters need to accept he is not clever enough to be the maverick game-changer he claims to be. He's a con man, plain and simple (for what it's worth, Clinton is a con woman, I don't want people to think I'm taking that side either).

Edited by HappyDays

First of all, I can't believe there's a politics forum here. This place will end up getting me in trouble I can feel it.

Trump just says random crap. He has no plan or reason for anything he does. He is the prime example of someone who reaches for reasons to do something after he already did it. He shouldn't have rushed the ban and he shouldn't have made it painfully obvious that his own business interests were a factor in which countries to ban. But once he did, he had to make some lame excuse about how terrorists would be rushing in. It's pathetic. I don't personally have anything against protecting American interests first, I just don't think Trump should be the representative of that movement. He's an idiot. I said when Clinton and Trump were nominated that we were screwed no matter what, but most people chose their sides and now they're unable to accept both were awful choices. Trump voters need to accept he is not clever enough to be the maverick game-changer he claims to be. He's a con man, plain and simple (for what it's worth, Clinton is a con woman, I don't want people to think I'm taking that side either).

If you want to last here you need to be more accurate with your wild ass accusations. It's been known for weeks that those countries were chosen by the Obama administration.

like most people i only read the first two sentences of everything than wildly base my entire response on that.

often hysterically.

but you won't get in trouble here unless you go over the line to make it personal. such as attack someones family/mother/father, deny the love of our chtutlu our one and only God, and/or threaten someone with violence or attack the person in a way which relates to 'off' the board.

Turns out immigration is far from the number one concern among Latino voters

The Pew Research Center conducted a survey after the election, but prior to President Trump’s inauguration, which sought to identify the top concerns among Latino voters (and in some cases nonvoters and even noncitizens). If you listen to nobody except liberal Democrats on cable news on a regular basis the results may come as something of a surprise. You would think that there is virtually nothing on the minds of Hispanic residents of the United States except immigration, but it turns out that the subject doesn’t even make the top three on the list.

Despite its high profile as a political issue and the angry debates and spirited protests it inspires, immigration was not at the top of priorities for Latinos surveyed recently, the Pew Research Center said in a report released Thursday.

The survey, which was conducted before Donald Trump’s inauguration, explored how Latinos viewed their status in the U.S. and expectations they had about the Trump presidency.

Despite the contentious debate over illegal immigration during and after the presidential election, the Pew Research Center study found improving the education system, defending the country from future terrorist attacks and strengthening the nation’s economy were the top concerns for Latinos in America.

“This pattern for top issues among U.S. Latinos has been fairly consistent for a number of years in Pew Research Center surveys,” the report said.

Here’s the non-shocking part of the story. You could ask almost anyone what their top concerns are (and this would have applied no matter who won the election) and schools, terrorist attacks, the economy and jobs would show up at or near the top of the list pretty much every time. No matter what your niche specialty is in the game of political commentary, if you’re focusing on something outside of those four areas you are generally speaking to a considerably smaller audience.

The “moral test” facing Los Angeles over deportation

You failed........

Edited by B-Man

Mexico is upset that returning Illegals are speaking English

Isn't it irritating when foreigners come into a country in large numbers and refuse to speak the native language? It is irritating to Mexicans, who find that some deported illegals who return home are speaking English!

It really interrupts the economic and social norms of Mexico[.] ... They speak English, and they're asking for access to higher education and to employment in ways that their parents were not able to.

What's next? "Barrios" or "neighborhoods" where all the signs are in English?

Will people have to "press 1" to speak to someone in Spanish?

Turns out immigration is far from the number one concern among Latino voters

The Pew Research Center conducted a survey after the election, but prior to President Trumps inauguration, which sought to identify the top concerns among Latino voters (and in some cases nonvoters and even noncitizens). If you listen to nobody except liberal Democrats on cable news on a regular basis the results may come as something of a surprise. You would think that there is virtually nothing on the minds of Hispanic residents of the United States except immigration, but it turns out that the subject doesnt even make the top three on the list.

Heres the non-shocking part of the story. You could ask almost anyone what their top concerns are (and this would have applied no matter who won the election) and schools, terrorist attacks, the economy and jobs would show up at or near the top of the list pretty much every time. No matter what your niche specialty is in the game of political commentary, if youre focusing on something outside of those four areas you are generally speaking to a considerably smaller audience.

The moral test facing Los Angeles over deportation

You failed........

the interesting part is what a likelygroup of ppeople will say. They don't care about immigration because they'll either come back after deportation or have no fear of breaking the law. OR they know that they're doing nothing wrong with their heads down like good minions and be forgotten

So Muslim travel ban 2.0 didn't get the big televised Trump roll out like 1.0. So when he has to admit he was wrong he leaves it to his minions to make the presentation. A Rex Tillerson sighting, after breaking precedent and being a no-show last week for the State Dept. annual human rights report. Muslim travel ban 2.0 won't take effect until March 16 (assuming it's now constitutional), and now doesn't include Iraq. So based on Trump's previous statements on the urgency of the issue, we should expect some bad dudes coming into the country this week.

If you want to last here you need to be more accurate with your wild ass accusations. It's been known for weeks that those countries were chosen by the Obama administration.

Translation "If your point is not what most of the posters here think...your point is wild ass....as for the majority of us...we are right on"!!

If you "want to last here"..... WTF...who made you - or anyone else here king?

Translation "If your point is not what most of the posters here think...your point is wild ass....as for the majority of us...we are right on"!!

Did you read all of what I wrote? He was factually wrong and made a false accusation based on his mistakes. You, on the other hand are too stupid to see that and prove again not only how stupid you are, but what a little weasel you can be.

So Muslim travel ban 2.0 didn't get the big televised Trump roll out like 1.0. So when he has to admit he was wrong he leaves it to his minions to make the presentation. A Rex Tillerson sighting, after breaking precedent and being a no-show last week for the State Dept. annual human rights report. Muslim travel ban 2.0 won't take effect until March 16 (assuming it's now constitutional), and now doesn't include Iraq. So based on Trump's previous statements on the urgency of the issue, we should expect some bad dudes coming into the country this week.

The Constitutionality of the first ban has not been decided. Stop lying.

https://conservative-daily.com/2017/03/06/police-dept-refuses-help-re-capture-violent-illegal-alien-fugitive/

Over the weekend, a truly shocking story came across my desk.

Border Patrol agents were arresting an illegal alien in Arizona when he assaulted the officer and escaped on foot.

The agents finally caught up to the escaped detainee when he collapsed from exhaustion. Following protocol, they transported him to the hospital for observation.

Once at the hospital, the illegal alien again assaulted the officer and fled custody.

It was at this point that Border Patrol contacted the Tucson Police Department and asked for help in re-apprehending the suspect. The Tucson Police refused to help, citing their “sanctuary city” policy. The supervisor who issued the stand down order explained that police had more important “local matters” to tend to. They even kicked Border Patrol agents out of the department's parking lot.

This is what we are up against. A violent illegal alien assaults a Federal agent and flees custody, but liberal police chiefs and mayors still refuse to get involved.

hey member there is a Muslim travel ban? Ahh. No i dont member. But i member The mid east travel ban. It got more television time the first time, member? Ahh when Obama did it. I member, no I don't!

hey member there is a Muslim travel ban? Ahh. No i dont member. But i member The mid east travel ban. It got more television time the first time, member? Ahh when Obama did it. I member, no I don't!

So Travel Ban 1.0 was to take a 6 week pause to develop new policies and it got shelved by the courts....

Now 6 weeks later we have another travel ban 2.0 for a pause to develop new policies....

Why hasn't the Trump Administration just taken the past 6 weeks to develop the new policies.....could be right where he wanted to be 6 weeks ago....

Edited by baskin

So Travel Ban 1.0 was to take a 6 week pause to develop new policies and it got shelved by the courts....

Now 6 weeks later we have another travel ban 2.0 for a pause to develop new policies....

Why hasn't the Trump Administration just taken the past 6 weeks to develop the new policies.....could be right where he wanted to be 6 weeks ago....

Posted Today, 01:22 PM

baskin, on 06 Mar 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:snapback.png

Did you read all of what I wrote? He was factually wrong and made a false accusation based on his mistakes. You, on the other hand are too stupid to see that and prove again not only how stupid you are, but what a little weasel you can be.

is there actual danger at looking at this? honestly? besides butthurtedness for a few months by people whom can't come to this country of hte 74 other countries in the world? are we the only country that can take on folks? i live in america and i want to protect america. my freedom is not going to be sacrificed just to try to help someone out who isn't from america.

Because it's theater.