Refugee Crisis in the U. S. (?)

B-Man

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think of you as a good candidate to join the queue for the guillotine above but then again it hit me that, what difference would it make?

You are losing, you don't get to send good people like me to--and no way you get this reference--"a far, far better place" 

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Frankly speaking, dead or alive, you are still slightly dumber than a cabbage.

i dunno, i've spent many a Fall harvesting cabbage and an equally many Winters trimming those cabbage. do you have something against cabbage to defame it so?

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i dunno, i've spent many a Fall harvesting cabbage and an equally many Winters trimming those cabbage. do you have something against cabbage to defame it so?

You sound like a Sour *****.:bag: You gotta be kidding me. K R A U T is censored?

Edited by 3rdnlng

43 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You sound like a Sour *****.:bag: You gotta be kidding me. K R A U T is censored?

It wasn’t till like a couple weeks ago. I had the same reaction. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

White nationalist are losing the demographic war

White bros NEVER lose unless it’s to white bro’s. 

Were the most successful, inspiring, and influential demographic. Aren’t we, Tiberius (white guy)?

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

It wasn’t till like a couple weeks ago. I had the same reaction. 

White bros NEVER lose unless it’s to white bro’s. 

Were the most successful, inspiring, and influential demographic. Aren’t we, Tiberius (white guy)?

Lost in Vietnam ;) 

So GI, you wrong, tee hee 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lost in Vietnam ;) 

So GI, you wrong, tee hee 

No, the United States did NOT lose in Vietnam. 

There's absolutely no proof to support that lie. 

Look at the battle statistics. Look at the battles. Look at the death counts. The United States did NOT lose. 

What happened is a bunch of pussies like you who didn't want to do man-things like me destabilized the nation at home and demanded an end. The United States did NOT lose that war. 

Further, if you're black (I'm not 100% you are) why don't you use another screen name because that's cultural appropriation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So pussies isn't censored, but K-r-a-u-t is??

Edited by The_Dude

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ha ha, so you have no clue over the very basic cultural reference. 

Honest question, have you ever even read a book? 

Book, my ass.  You stole that from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.  No ***** way you've read Dickens.

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Book, my ass.  You stole that from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.  No ***** way you've read Dickens.

A Trumptard claiming someone else isn't a book reader. Ok! 

This from a guy who would dogfight in a P-38. Idiot 

Just now, Tiberius said:

A Trumptard claiming someone else isn't a book reader. Ok! 

This from a guy who would dogfight in a P-38. Idiot 

Tom is a bag of wind, but homey has read books. 

Probably not the right ones, but he's most def booked out. He knows too much to not be a reader. And I'd also wager he's more read than I. However, it hasn't done him much good. But homey has booked and of that there is no doubt. 

And plane war while vital and necessary is stupid. 

Edited by The_Dude

23 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

No, the United States did NOT lose in Vietnam. 

There's absolutely no proof to support that lie. 

Look at the battle statistics. Look at the battles. Look at the death counts. The United States did NOT lose. 

What happened is a bunch of pussies like you who didn't want to do man-things like me destabilized the nation at home and demanded an end. The United States did NOT lose that war. 

Further, if you're black (I'm not 100% you are) why don't you use another screen name because that's cultural appropriation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So pussies isn't censored, but K-r-a-u-t is??

Oh ya, so you going to visit the Republic of South Vietnam soon? Or was that wiped off the map? 

White men with massive fire power could not save it...

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh ya, so you going to visit the Republic of South Vietnam soon? Or was that wiped off the map? 

White men with massive fire power could not save it...

You're such an idiot. Like a HUGE idiot. American soldiers, did their job...liberals stabbed them in the back. And then that effected guys like me. How? Why? Because Haj thought they could fight/wait us out because of liberal cowards and Reagan. Good thing for white bros like me. 

We did NOT lose that war. We didn't lose. We left. We lost 50,000, and they lost over a million. 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Running away 

Image result for last helicopter saigon

Yes, we know, Saigon fell to the NVA and stuff. We know. We're all smarter than you. We know.

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

You're such an idiot. Like a HUGE idiot. American soldiers, did their job...liberals stabbed them in the back. And then that effected guys like me. How? Why? Because Haj thought they could fight/wait us out because of liberal cowards and Reagan. Good thing for white bros like me. 

We did NOT lose that war. We didn't lose. We left. We lost 50,000, and they lost over a million. 

Yes, we know, Saigon fell to the NVA and stuff. We know. We're all smarter than you. We know.

Liberals did what? How so?