Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he basically mocked his fans and internet detractors by calling them "losers" with "little jobs for the rest of your lives" and that they "wish they had his life".

of course he backpedaled the next day.

IS this not true? The idiots on twitter have strong jealousy towards athletes.

Hell, I do, they live a great life.

I'm flabbergasted with his public responses and find it very disheartening. I certainly expected so much better from him as we all did. I see a statement coming out from both the Bills and Sammy, per damage control, on the way soon.

what was it he said?

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/RYcGYNPlR3SNvYk1zVdSVA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztxPTg1/http://globalfinance.zenfs.com/en_us/Finance/US_AFTP_SILICONALLEY_H_LIVE/Bills_wide_receiver_goes_on-748a900f7cc142b4fe157aa974c95e2e

Edited by SinceWarMemorial

This story needs to die.

Not going to happen for another day. Papers ran with it this morning for all the people who don't follow every word on the internet. I'm sure national outlets will pick it up and run with it for a day then move on to the next "controversy."

Has anyone actually stopped and looked at what people have been posting at him?

I wish he would not have responded.....but fake tough internet people post crazy stuff

Yep, and they do it specifically to get a reaction. Give it to them and it makes them all happy inside.

he basically mocked his fans and internet detractors by calling them "losers" with "little jobs for the rest of your lives" and that they "wish they had his life".

of course he backpedaled the next day.

I also heard he said something about the fans' mommas being rather fat.........

There is only one way for Sammy to get out of the dog house with the fans. He must stay healthy and produce on the field. If he does that all will be forgotten. If he does not, he will have a miserable time in Buffalo.

Sammy also has to realize that as a fan base, Bills' fans are much less caustic then most other cities. Some advise from a person with a petty little job to Sammy, smarten up, shut up and do whatever you can to stay on the field and produce.

Edited by davspo

There is only one way for Sammy to get out of the dog house with the fans. He must stay healthy and produce on the field. If he does that all will be forgotten. If he does not, he will have a miserable time in Buffalo.

Sammy also has to realize that as a fan base, Bills' fans are much less caustic then most other cities. Some advise from a person with a petty little job to Sammy, smarten up, shut up and do whatever you can to stay on the field and produce.

But fans, you can say whatever the hell you want and not have to worry about it.......

But fans, you can say whatever the hell you want and not have to worry about it.......

Basically yes. No one gives a rats hairy ass about what some random dbag Bills fan says (except apparently Watkins since it was about him) so no one pays attention to it. But a lot of people care about what Watkins says, otherwise they wouldn't be following his twitter, or instagram or whatever that post was on. So people react to Watkins when he posts like a dbag.

You don't have to love it, but that's the way it is. I suspect there is a way he could block specific dbags, or everyone, from posting to him.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I'd imagine it depends on the agent, agency and player.

Writing a blanket statement would be silly, but it's some degree of separation typically

I'm going to assume that they use the boss' playbook.

At least they employ someone who can tweet an apology in proper English sentences.