What would you trade for Tannehill?

Agua

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Crown Royal sack filled with shrimp tails.

Steve Palazzolo

@PFF_Steve

Tannehill attempted 9 of his 19 passes beyond the line of scrimmage.

Average depth of target: 2.4 yards

Perfect passer rating

Haha; getting back to what works for them. This guy is such a tease. You can't win with a ypa like that. His receivers must have broken a hundred tackles.

That's always been Tanny's game. He's a WCO style QB, a short to intermediate thrower - and that's in Florida. In Buffalo in the wind whipping winter, he's a short thrower. If he had arm strength he'd be a franchise QB, but he doesn't and he's not. NE aconsistiently played with 9 or more defenders up on or near the LOS. The rushed hard, jammed his receivers and dared Tanny to beat them over the top. You saw the result. That's why I'd want no part of him.

That's always been Tanny's game. He's a WCO style QB, a short to intermediate thrower - and that's in Florida. In Buffalo in the wind whipping winter, he's a short thrower. If he had arm strength he'd be a franchise QB, but he doesn't and he's not. NE aconsistiently played with 9 or more defenders up on or near the LOS. The rushed hard, jammed his receivers and dared Tanny to beat them over the top. You saw the result. That's why I'd want no part of him.

WCO is fine...given you can let one travel 10+ yards. He cannot.

I would rather keep Tyrod and draft a QB. And I don't believe we really have a complete team at the moment. That's a myth IMO. But maybe it's because I haven't seen the actual team since week 3 due to all the !@#$ing injuries. But it sure looks nice on paper.

Yep, soon the easiest way to explain things is going to come to the realization that this team is not nearly as talented a group as pre-season expectations suggested.

That story is unfolding as I type and will continue to do so.

It looks like you guys have a pretty complete team built to WIN NOW with the exception of QB. What would you be willing to trade draft pick wise for Tannehill.

Miami would have to give us draft picks to take him off their hands. The Bills have had their share of Tannenhills and we're actually looking for a franchise QB

Jimmy G probably is .... Because the Bills are cursed

I'm sure people thought Ryan Mallett was their next franchise QB in the making too. I would expect Brady to be around for at least 2 more years, the guys just doesn't look like he's slowing down and it sucks.