A Few Thoughts About The Game, in no particular order.....

boyst

For those looking for this, that come here on Sundays and only look for this subject and never pay attention to who writes it (Bill), he has fallen ill.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/181991-bill-from-nyc/

Wish him good health.

(mods, maybe redundant but the thread is such a draw, I'd lock this if I could since there is already subject matter on it)

Edited by Boyst62

For those looking for this, that come here on Sundays and only look for this subject and never pay attention to who writes it (Bill), he has fallen ill.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/181991-bill-from-nyc/

Wish him good health.

(mods, maybe redundant but the thread is such a draw, I'd lock this if I could since there is already subject matter on it)

We definitely are all pulling for him, and I know you couldn't do him justice, but to do you want to pick it up for him this week? I think he would be honored.

Bill from NYC has great threads, good insights, and delivers them with a humanity that compelled me to look forward to his thoughts every week. That is all I know about him, and its more than enough. I hope he is gaining strength.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Feel better Bill! You're one of my favorite posters and I look forward to your thoughts on the game each week. All the best.

All of my friends came to see me last night. I was laying in my bed and (cr)ying. 🎶🎶

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Bill's daughter Amanda posted this on Facebook last night:

We are back in Virginia. I am tired and frustrated, but above all grateful to God for the great recovery my dad has experienced so far. It's a long road ahead, but he will not be walking it alone. I love you Bill Morris, you are the best dad in the world.

Sounds promising.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ