Bill from NYC

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all again! He is doing even better today, talking and doing a crossword puzzle. He is looking forward to the Bama game. He is sarcastic and difficult, which is a good sign for him; it means he is back to normal! ;) He doesn't get the game here (probably for the best) so he won't have thoughts but he should be back in business the following week.

We are extremely blessed and grateful for the pace of his recovery and the early intervention. I have been reading your messages and he laughs. (Off topic, I cannot stand the Grateful Dead and don't understand any of their songs, but he spends a lot of time finding lyrics that he thinks match the tone of the game!)

Thank you all again! He is doing even better today, talking and doing a crossword puzzle. He is looking forward to the Bama game. He is sarcastic and difficult, which is a good sign for him; it means he is back to normal! ;) He doesn't get the game here (probably for the best) so he won't have thoughts but he should be back in business the following week.

We are extremely blessed and grateful for the pace of his recovery and the early intervention. I have been reading your messages and he laughs. (Off topic, I cannot stand the Grateful Dead and don't understand any of their songs, but he spends a lot of time finding lyrics that he thinks match the tone of the game!)

:thumbsup:

Indeed!

Get well soon Bill.

If your docs think it's not detrimental to your health to watch a Bills game and you have an iPad or computer available, I'd be happy to give you my Sunday ticket log on info so you can catch it. Just PM me.

All the best

Glad to hear he's doing so well. :thumbsup: Prayers sent your way for a full and quick recovery. Your thoughts on the game are read by most of the board and for the most part spot on while mixing a little Dead in the middle. Hopefully the Bills can get a big win tomorrow to keep your spirits up. Get well soon!

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS