Bill from NYC

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to worry folks! I was released yesterday and assessed today. It seems that I am doing too well for home care and the nurse recommended outpatient therapy, which will start Friday or Monday. I get around well; even stairs are fine. I'm just tired, craving cigarettes, and spill a little decaf when I hold it in my right hand :).

I have hundreds of hours of leave at work so no issues there.

The outpouring of kindness on this board means more than words could ever explain. I cannot read these posts without tearing up.

I have a great, caring, hot girlfriend lol, wonderful loving daughters, the best group of friends on earth, my pastor who is a woman of God, and yes, this board. Yep, I am blessed and all is well.

I missed this game but saw highlights and the stats on NFL.com. Had I seen it my heart might have exploded, or so it would seem. They showed Mario running back into coverage. I had a mild stroke but I think Rex has lost his mind.

If I can figure out how to do so, I will watch the Jax game.

Thanks again to one and all. Next season, be the Good Lord willing, I am coming up for a game.

You folks have no idea what you mean to me.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry. Do we know you? :huh:

Not to worry folks! I was released yesterday and assessed today. It seems that I am doing too well for home care and the nurse recommended outpatient therapy, which will start Friday or Monday. I get around well; even stairs are fine. I'm just tired, craving cigarettes, and spill a little decaf when I hold it in my right hand :).

The outpouring of kindness on this board means more than words could ever explain. I cannot read these posts without tearing up.

I have a great, caring, hot girlfriend lol, wonderful loving daughters, the best group of friends on earth, my pastor who is a woman of God, and yes, this board. Yep, I am blessed and all is well.

I missed this game but saw highlights and the stats on NFL.com. Had I seen it my heart might have exploded, or so it would seem. They showed Mario running back into coverage. I had a mild stroke but I think Rex has lost his mind.

Thanks again to one and all. Next season, be the Good Lord willing, I am coming up for a game.

Great to hear you are feeling better!

Yes, looking forward to seeing you up here next season.

Not to worry folks! I was released yesterday and assessed today. It seems that I am doing too well for home care and the nurse recommended outpatient therapy, which will start Friday or Monday. I get around well; even stairs are fine. I'm just tired, craving cigarettes, and spill a little decaf when I hold it in my right hand :).I have hundreds of hours of leave at work so no issues there.The outpouring of kindness on this board means more than words could ever explain. I cannot read these posts without tearing up.I have a great, caring, hot girlfriend lol, wonderful loving daughters, the best group of friends on earth, my pastor who is a woman of God, and yes, this board. Yep, I am blessed and all is well.I missed this game but saw highlights and the stats on NFL.com. Had I seen it my heart might have exploded, or so it would seem. They showed Mario running back into coverage. I had a mild stroke but I think Rex has lost his mind.If I can figure out how to do so, I will watch the Jax game.Thanks again to one and all. Next season, be the Good Lord willing, I am coming up for a game.You folks have no idea what you mean to me.GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back

Continued good health my man. This one is for you. Consider it a 1st set opener....not the encore:

Must be getting early clocks are running late
Faint light of the morning sky looks so phony
Dawn is breaking everywhere
Light a candle curse the glare
Draw the curtains I don't care 'cause it's alright

I will get by I will get by
I will get by I will survive

I see you've got your fist out say your piece and get out
Yes I get the gist of it but it's alright
Sorry that you feel that way the only there is to say
Every silver lining's got a touch of grey

I will get by I will get by I will get by I will survive

It's a lesson to me the eagles and the beggars and the seas
The ABC's we all must face try to keep a little grace

It's a lesson to me the deltas and the east and the freeze
The ABC's we all think of and try to win a little love

I know the rent is in arrears the dog has not been fed in years
It's even worse than it appears but it's alright
Cow's giving kerosene, kid can't read at seventeen
The words he knows are all obscene but it's alright

The shoe is on the hand that fits, there's really nothing much to it
Whistle through your teeth and spit 'cause it's alright
Oh well a touch of grey kinda suits you anyway
And that was all I had to say and it's alright

We will get by we will get by we will get by we will survive
We will get by we will get by we will get by we will survive

Hello everyone! Looks like he is being discharged today!! :thumbsup: Not sure yet whether he will be in a rehab place for a few days or go right home for occupational therapy but things are looking good! He really appreciates all your support! :D

Good news!!! Thanks for letting us know & we'll continue to pray for him & all of the family. Go Bills in London!

Our pleasure, Bill. My wife & I will continue to pray for yours, and your family's good health and happiness. Yeh, D linemen dropping back into coverage? As Jimbo asks: Didn't we get these guys to crush the QB? Anyway, God bless you, Bill, and Go Bills in London!

Welcome back.

In case your memory is messed up, the draft was last week and the Bills took a 5'9" CB out of Alcorn State with the first pick.

Is he the one with early onset glaucoma, a torn ACL but a high motor?

Welcome back Bill!! Your voice of reason was sorely missed. EJ has single handidly decimated our team with injuries. You are the good luck charm this week.

Attention whore :D

Welcome back :beer:

Welcome back. So happy for you that you're doing well. Godspeed Bill . . .