Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

Who would have predicted that Matt Cassel and EJ Manuel would both be starting QBs in Week 6?

The grandmother from accounting who picked the NCAA tourney based on how friendly the team mascots seemed? And won.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ sure can generate controversy

EJ has to go into this game with a gunslinger mentality. He said he not holding back in his next opportunity and he shouldn't. Go deep, use your legs, you're not Peyton Manning back there. You can move, you have the arm. Your preseason number were very good....shut up the coaches that doubted you. .Next man up and now is your time to shine.

Yes there was. You're choosing not to buy the fact that TT and EJ are similar QB's and that those magic beans are/were more valuable than 1.) Cassel on the PS or 2.) having to completely adjust the game plan if Cassel is still your backup and has to come in to relieve TT.

I choose not to believe based on what I've seen that EJ is not as good as Tyrod. Having said that I hope he proves me wrong Sunday.

I think he'll go against Cincy. In his post game presser, he was asked how he's feeling and if he was banged up. He had a little smile and said he's fine. He didn't seem concerned, it seemed more like "yeah, I'm sore, but I'll be alright." That's just how I read it.

EJ has to go into this game with a gunslinger mentality. He said he not holding back in his next opportunity and he shouldn't. Go deep, use your legs, you're not Peyton Manning back there. You can move, you have the arm. Your preseason number were very good....shut up the coaches that doubted you. .Next man up and now is your time to shine.

I fully expect this. He has got to know that this is his one opportunity. I can see him Leaving it all on the field.

a 100% EJ is better than a 75% TT.

i'm no EJ fan until he proves he is better than mediocre.

but i'm cheering for EJ to prove his detractors (me included) wrong. i'm very curious to see his development.

i'm a big TT fan, but a QB who makes magic with his legs, needs to be healthy, don't force it.

if it was me, i'd wait for TT til Miami game.

That might offend some "fans". Be careful!

True. There would be a smaller mob of disgruntled "fans" that would voice their discontent at something, but they would be here.

EJ sure can generate controversy

and how!

this is crazy time!

It certainly is.

Go Bills!