Sunday -TBD get together Hammers lot come join us.

mead107

Hammer has set up parking for any TBD people that would like to park together in the front like we did at the opener.

TBD sign on dash when you pull in LARGE BLOCK LETTERS please so his parking team can identify you and direct you in.

Several TBD members are parking together along with several friends in that area.

All are welcome.

Please post below if you are going to join us.

That way Hammer can plan space needed.

Edited by mead107

God, I wish that was for the Patr8 am. I flew up with the boys and had 16 of my cousins, nephews, brother, etc and had to go to the lot next store at the Chiro office at 8 am.

My family gave me so much crap to get there by 8 am, but I knew it would be closed thereafter. Anyway, it was still fun, as we walked over to the presentations of the ketchup, and so on prior to noon. Lots of fun, and we have the best tailgaters in the country.

If only I had a helicopter, I'd be there - that drive from VT is killer. Have fun crew!

I feel you. I made the drive from the very northeastern corner of MA near the NH state line & Portsmouth for the pats** game.

But I'd do it every week if I had the chance.

My group plans to do Hammers' this Sunday. One car... not sure which car, but if you see Texas license plates, that should be me. ;) TBD sign will be in hand.

If there is anything specific that anyone thinks I can/should try to contribute to the whole organized group tailgate, let me know! (i.e. side dishes vs. meats vs. charcoal/other equipment?) Otherwise I'll figure out something good on Saturday, and perhaps post it here as an FYI.

Go Bills!

okay, my plans may be changing and may be there Mead. Local news just had track of storm with a direct hit here late Saturday/ early Sunday. If that the case, going to drive up for game as kid will not have school nor will we have power for a while. Might as well see the game!

But the smarty Euro model has it heading out to sea....so update by Friday night

was the HAMMER sign ever found/returned?

Yes, it was found in the stadium RV lot

I'll join you guys, love parking at hammers! What time should I get there?

I open roughly at 7:00 - 7:10 am I will be holding TBD spots till 9 am. If anyone plans on leaving right after the game please say so when you pull in. We will be parking " Circle the Wagon" style

I am out.

Damn storm not looking like it hitting land now, so school on Monday...means wifey saying no to me and son driving up for the game.Especially with a grade in math that is not in the first three letters of the alphabet :thumbdown:

Sounds like you need to study your math a little harder. Maybe your kid can tutor you.

My group plans to do Hammers' this Sunday. One car... not sure which car, but if you see Texas license plates, that should be me. ;) TBD sign will be in hand.

If there is anything specific that anyone thinks I can/should try to contribute to the whole organized group tailgate, let me know! (i.e. side dishes vs. meats vs. charcoal/other equipment?) Otherwise I'll figure out something good on Saturday, and perhaps post it here as an FYI.

Go Bills!

I just put a GOOD-lookin' crockpot full of turkey chili to bed. Should be plenty for the morning. See y'all soon!