What's the BS excuse if we lose to Miami this week?

Virgil

-They were playing their first home game, them and their fans were really hyped.

-They have an under-rated D

-Tyrod needs more time

-Rex didn't get the team ready

-Any given Sunday blah

Just want to get these out of the way because there is absolutely no reason we should lose this Sunday if we are the team we are "supposed" to be.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We shouldn't lose. But we might. Crap happens. Try not to judge the team by one game out of 16. Do that once the season is played out.

This team may lose Sunday, but I still think they make the playoffs and make some noise once there.

Having said that, I think we blow out the dolphins 34-6.

-They were playing their first home game, them and their fans were really hyped.

-Tyrod needs more time

-Any given Sunday blah

Just want to get these out of the way because there is absolutely no reason we should lose this Sunday if we are the team we are "supposed" to be.

We are the team on the rise, but that doesn't come without growing pains. I wouldn't call out a guaranteed win on Sunday. The Dolphins are equally good team with some great players at the talent position and will be playing at home after a disappointing loss to Washington. The Bills can lose for several reasons:

1. Tannehill has a great game

2. The Bills wilt under the heat and humidity of Miami

3. The Bills can't run the ball

The Bills have played back-to-back games against the AFC Finalists and are now playing back-to-back AFC East Foes...These are pretty tough match ups...Winning is not guaranteed when you play in the division

-Tyrod needs more time

-Any given Sunday blah

I am sure you will be right here letting us know why right after the game

Edited by John from Hemet

-Tyrod needs more time

-Any given Sunday blah

Why is this a thread? We're 1-1 and lost to the Patriots. WTF? Seriously.

They weren't used to playing a 4:25 PM EDT

game.

crapola I hate the 4:25 game time slot. At least it is the only late afternoon game.

No West Coast games!!! @ KC is the only non east coast game 4 weeks after the London game.

The heat and Humidity.

_ _ _ melted under the pressure.

_ _ _ 's injury really hurt them this week.

No excuse.

Look, when it came to the Patriots, they were the Patriots. A lot of good teams get beat up by the Patriots.

But if the Bills want to have any hope of getting a wild card, they have to take care of business against weaker division rivals. With the Jets looking better than expected, and the Dolphins barely squeaking out a Week 1 win, and losing to the Jaguars of all teams week 2, if you can't wrap up business, this season is a bust.

In the immortal words of Marv, why did Germany lose WWII? "Hitler couldn't win on the road."