What's the BS excuse if we lose to Miami this week?

Virgil

No excuse.

Look, when it came to the Patriots, they were the Patriots. A lot of good teams get beat up by the Patriots.

But if the Bills want to have any hope of getting a wild card, they have to take care of business against weaker division rivals. With the Jets looking better than expected, and the Dolphins barely squeaking out a Week 1 win, and losing to the Jaguars of all teams week 2, if you can't wrap up business, this season is a bust.

In the immortal words of Marv, why did Germany lose WWII? "Hitler couldn't win on the road."

This precisely why it's not "only just one game" in reality.

Good post.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"It's only week three!!! -Relax"

-Or some such NONSENSE....

As Aaron Rodgers said last year and they went to the NFC championship game. I believe we will recover. Only Rodgers could replicate what Brady did Sunday and the only way we play him is in the SB. What I couldn't believe is why we didn't counter with press coverage and hit these WR. That would have created a couple of seconds and our front four could have a better shot at getting to Brady.

It's not a given we win this weekend, but we sacked Tannehill 9 times in two games last year. We're also 3-1 the last two years with these guys. I say we have a solid chance to beat them, but not automatic. If we beat them there, we have an even better shot beating them in Buffalo. As far as the Jets, remember they had 5 turnovers, and only scored 20 points. That's pathetic.

As Aaron Rodgers said last year and they went to the NFC championship game. I believe we will recover. Only Rodgers could replicate what Brady did Sunday and the only way we play him is in the SB. What I couldn't believe is why we didn't counter with press coverage and hit these WR. That would have created a couple of seconds and our front four could have a better shot at getting to Brady.

It's not a given we win this weekend, but we sacked Tannehill 9 times in two games last year. We're also 3-1 the last two years with these guys. I say we have a solid chance to beat them, but not automatic. If we beat them there, we have an even better shot beating them in Buffalo. As far as the Jets, remember they had 5 turnovers, and only scored 20 points. That's pathetic.

They also had Aaron Rodgers.

I expect a loss. Depends how bad we lose.

Miamis a decent team, it wouldn't mean the seasons over.

They are decent, but I think under no circumstances they are a playoff team. Poor O-line, subpar running backs, subpar linebackers and a lack of depth at CB after grimes should haunt them.

Tannehill ain't Brady. No excuses.

if we lose this week and are 0-2 in the division then we are toast. the Dolphins are a mess, there's no way we can lose this game and be a legit contender

The Pats gave Miami the blue print. It's up to Rex to flip the script and attack the QB on defense and come out passing down field to get Miami out of the 8 in a box mode. If they go "ground and pound" they will lose this game.

The Pats gave Miami the blue print. It's up to Rex to flip the script and attack the QB on defense and come out passing down field to get Miami out of the 8 in a box mode. If they go "ground and pound" they will lose this game.

Because ej's not playing huh ? God this is getting old.

The triumvirate of Ej fanboys is unbearable. Apologies for saying Ej fanboys don't exist.

I don't understand the point of this thread. Pre-emptive bitching? I don't get it. The team is 1-1.

You have been around long enough to know that's what happens here the week after a drubbing. Usually until Friday or Saturday when the "we will beat [insert next opponent here] 45-10!!" posts start :)

Because ej's not playing huh ? God this is getting old.

The triumvirate of Ej fanboys is unbearable. Apologies for saying Ej fanboys don't exist.

I was talking about them letting Taylor throw the ball down the field like they did in the 4th quarter of the last game. I think you might have had too much caffeine this morning.

-They were playing their first home game, them and their fans were really hyped.

-They have an under-rated D

-Tyrod needs more time

-Rex didn't get the team ready

-Any given Sunday blah

Just want to get these out of the way because there is absolutely no reason we should lose this Sunday if we are the team we are "supposed" to be.

Personally I'm going to blame you.