The Aaron Williams update thread

Just Jack

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember watching the play that Kevin Everett got injured on........it didn't look like it was that bad initially. The spine can be very resilient yet very fragile at the same time. I'm glad the trainers took all the precautions today.

When I had season tickets in the 1990's, I remember a player from the other team being injured in the same way. Frank Reich led a prayer out on the field for both teams. It got very quiet after that. Fortunately the injury wasn't serious and he was back playing in a few weeks.

It's good for all of us to remember that these are world class athletes playing a very violent game

I remember watching the play that Kevin Everett got injured on........it didn't look like it was that bad initially. The spine can be very resilient yet very fragile at the same time. I'm glad the trainers took all the precautions today.

When I had season tickets in the 1990's, I remember a player from the other team being injured in the same way. Frank Reich led a prayer out on the field for both teams. It got very quiet after that. Fortunately the injury wasn't serious and he was back playing in a few weeks.

It's good for all of us to remember that these are world class athletes playing a very violent game

:blink:

Kevin Everett's injury looked horrific from the start. He was laying on the ground twitching like his spine was severed.

Jay Skurski ‏@JaySkurski 10s11 seconds ago

Update from #Bills PR: Aaron Williams has gone through a series of tests and has been released from the hospital. Great news.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad he's OK.

A guy who truly cares about winning. We need players like him.

But also can't keep his emotions under control. Now in back-to-back weeks he and Hughes have made dumb plays that have cost us as a team.

Great to hear. But he needs to calm the f*)$ down. By all accounts he is quite bright. So are a bunch of the Bills defenders. Smart guys with talent win. Bring an edge but play within yourself. You have to know the Patriots are going to score. It is like playing a Pac-12 game. Just need a few stops or a turnover here and there on defense when playing Brady.

Glad he's OK.

Well said. Aaron Williams is passionate, loves the team, and his teammates. I will take this every day of the week. I am still waiting for CBS to show the replay of the call that went against him. I would love to see whether it was another phantom call.

Glad he's ok. Now let's get back to ripping him for his dumbass penalties. He needs to get his **** together.

the refs need to get their shi* together. Taunting, really? This is an NFL game, and this ref crew is an embarassment. They must have called a penalty on 1/2 the plays for ticky tacky stuff like that.

Well said. Aaron Williams is passionate, loves the team, and his teammates. I will take this every day of the week. I am still waiting for CBS to show the replay of the call that went against him. I would love to see whether it was another phantom call.

phantom calls against teams playing the Pats****. Never!

Glad he's OK.

Your correct. Hopefully he can straighten out Marcell, who got beat by a undrafted rookie all day.