The Aaron Williams update thread

Just Jack

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if the Pats were praying for him too?

I know the Bills were but didnt see any Pats

CBF

Trolling for a reason to criticize NE on this? Really?

now, if they can only fix his mental problems...

Yes, very happy he's ok. I hope this now means it's ok for someone to kick his ass for his ridiculous performance in the first half.

I was just curious.

I always think its a class act when the opposing team prays for an injured player and was wondering if the Pats did this

CBF

They may have been but the cameras seemed to focus on the Bills players and medical staff.

I'd imagine at least some of the Pats players would have been talking to their deity of choice. The game is still a brotherhood and they all share the same risk factors.

Trolling for a reason to criticize NE on this? Really?

Yes, very happy he's ok. I hope this now means it's ok for someone to kick his ass for his ridiculous performance in the first half.

Not at all.

Teams dont have to and I never once said they should.

All I said was I was curious

Hardly call that trolling

CBF

Well said. Aaron Williams is passionate, loves the team, and his teammates. I will take this every day of the week. I am still waiting for CBS to show the replay of the call that went against him. I would love to see whether it was another phantom call.

I don't think it was a phantom call, but I do think something that the refs missed happened around the call - either there was an initial cheap shot on Williams or a retaliation that wasn't penalized.

He can be a hot-head, but a player typically doesn't need to be wrestled down and sent to his room by 2 coaches unless there's something.

Not at all.

Teams dont have to and I never once said they should.

All I said was I was curious

Hardly call that trolling

CBF

yea, but what was your reason for wondering? i think thats why your getting comments about "looking for a reason to complain about the pats"

my reaction would have been this....

"OK thanks"

CBF

the only reason i might buy that, is that you have had a purely academic interest in some of the most inconsequential things ive ever seen on this board :)

im sure you can see why it seemed to be a pointed question though.

I like AW, but I didn't really care for his sideline antics before and during the game.

The stupid mask he wore and all, just let your play do the talking, same for Rex,

let your coaching to the talking and just SHUT THE HELL UP!

I mean, who wears a stupid mask anyway?

Edited by Tu-Toned