The Aaron Williams update thread

Just Jack

the only reason i might buy that, is that you have had a purely academic interest in some of the most inconsequential things ive ever seen on this board :)

im sure you can see why it seemed to be a pointed question though.

Oh for sure I can see 100% and agree but like I said it was just for my stupid curiosity sake :beer:

CBF

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why that poster is getting beat up on. I was at the game and it did strike me how uninterested the Patriots players seemed to be about AW's injury. I didn't see a single Patriots player walk over to see how he was doing or pray for him or even look like they cared a wit about it. Usually the opposing team acts a bit more concerned. Although perhaps it's because the injury happened so far away from the Patriots' bench (and many of the fans and players didn't even know it had happened).

AW shot his mouth off all week, and likely during the game, so the fact that Pats players were not concerned does not surprise me. The Bills let their emotions get the best of them and hopefully its a lesson that was learned.

With that said, I hope AW the best and wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Williams is not a good enough player to lose control of his game. like most D players, he does well when the plan fits the circumstance, and the circumstance is accounted for. he's young, and i hope he grows old enough in the game to understand that just being told you have sharper teeth, doesn't prepare you to be thrown to the wolves.