9/20/15 Bills second half game day thread

Beerball

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The shines off of Rex. The defense may not be as good as hyped. Worse yet it doesn't seem to be a very smart defense. Too many penalties, too much jawing at inopportune times. time to regroup for next week. A lot less hype and a lot more actual production on the field is needed.

here's an idea, if you have anything to say, wait until the game is played!!!

Without a QB you have no chance

The problem isn't the QB, it's a loudmouth coach who talks big and can't back it up. Every time NE has a new OL, that guy NEVER gives up a sack to the Bills, ever. We heard all week about Mr Big $hiz and Meatball going up the gut against rookies. They haven't done $hit all day. We messed with the bull, and we got the horns.

I feel the same every year. And yet I always find myself falling into the trap.

When I got married the Bills went back to back 2-14. My wife asked "why do you do this to yourself?" She's not from Buffalo. She just expects it now....

Not writing off the season but the optimism entering the season is gone. The loss is not the reason it is the sloppy and undisciplined play. Penalties drain the life out of the team. Offensive line is a mixed bag. Frustrations will build. Bills will have to regroup and focus on next week. Taylor is not the answer and needs to sit.