Stevie Johnson

Storm Front

There was a nice moment during one of the preseason games in San Diego when he was being interviewed on the sideline. While he was answering a question, he became distracted by a big play happening on the field. He stopped talking to watch the play, and the look on his face-- like an excited kid-- his eyes lit up and he broke into a huge smile. It made me really miss his personality, and love for the game in Buffalo. As an LA resident, I end up seeing a lot of the Chargers. He's definitely a good fit for Rivers, and I imagine a welcome addition to an historically gloomy locker room in SD.

There was a nice moment during one of the preseason games in San Diego when he was being interviewed on the sideline. While he was answering a question, he became distracted by a big play happening on the field. He stopped talking to watch the play, and the look on his face-- like an excited kid-- his eyes lit up and he broke into a huge smile. It made me really miss his personality, and love for the game in Buffalo. As an LA resident, I end up seeing a lot of the Chargers. He's definitely a good fit for Rivers, and I imagine a welcome addition to an historically gloomy locker room in SD.

that team really did need a little personality. I do like their chances in that division.

It looks like Stevie might have found a nice fit in San Diego. I hope he continues to do well. He was on the Jim Rome show yesterday. He talked quite a bit about Buffalo, FredEx and his time playing with T.O. http://jimrome.com/2015/09/15/stevie-johnson-2/

Seems like just yesterday when he was supposed to have found a fit in San Fran

Edited by Fan in Chicago

Yeah, if you are playing fantasy this year he is a solid backup to pick up. He always gets open and is super competitive with his one on one battles, perfect for a Phillip Rivers led offense.

Except that he ends up leaving points on the field.

Edited by reddogblitz

Seems like just yesterday when he was supposed to have found a fit in San Fran

Kaepernick isn't Rivers. Rivers seems to have connected well with him all preseason from what I understand. There is a lot more of a gut instinct that he found a good spot here than SF. I really never thought SF was a good fit for him.