Trade Sam Watkins to Dallas for a 1 and a 3?

Sammy had so many catches and points Sunday, I had zero points in my fantasy league.

You're all right ... there is NO trade value for Sammy. He's the only good receiver we have after all.

Dolts!

....and that is the problem with fantasy football mentality. It fails to recognize that Sammy may have been the most valuable player on Sunday...certainly the most valuable receiver...because he drew so much attention that it freed up players like Harvin and Wood.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that Dez is out for several weeks, maybe longer, would it make any sense for both teams to consider this? Dallas is feeling they are on the doorstep of a Superbowl but need that extra receiver ... whereas Bills may feel Sammy is expendable and can get some high draft picks and invest for near future.

LOL. You know I was kicking myself cause I didnt start Pierre Garcon over Steve Smith, I lost by 5. Reading this has me back on track. Thanks for the morning humor.

any player who commands double teams is a superstar.

sammy opens things up for all the other players. sucks for Sammy, but good for the team.

it was a good game plan for Indy since they had one elite corner and the others were average or worse. Future game plans will be different, he will get his. But yes. They very much respected Sammy and it opened up a lot for woods, harvin, Clay. Edited by YoloinOhio

Sammy had so many catches and points Sunday, I had zero points in my fantasy league.

You're all right ... there is NO trade value for Sammy. He's the only good receiver we have after all.

Dolts!

Whaley should definitely be more concerned about your fantasy team. I for one would like to apologize on his behalf.

any player who commands double teams is a superstar.

sammy opens things up for all the other players. sucks for Sammy, but good for the team.

Then maybe we can get two firsts for Mulligan. I was just watching some film analysis and noticed a funny thing on the Harvin TD. Indy was in Cover 2. Harvin runs the go pattern and Mulligan ran a 5 yard out from his inline TE spot. Safety stepped up to double Mulligan and allowed Harvin to operate one on one with the corner!