Does Rex have a photo of his wifes feet on his desk?

NoSaint

Whether the foot photo in the Facebook photo is real or not, gotta love Rob Ryan's reaction to the original kerfluffle:

"Aw hell who cares," Rob Ryan said Monday in the Cowboys locker room. "Believe me, everybody has whatever screwed up thing going on. I don't care. I'm sure you do, and everybody else that points fingers. Who cares? Everybody has a life off the field. Who gives a crap? I'm sure I'm worse than he is. So big deal."
Rex Ryan has never addressed the alleged video, offering a no comment about his personal life.
Rob Ryan all but confirmed the video was authentic with his response to a question about being disappointed that the matter became public. He said his brother was freaky.
"Naw, I mean hell, he is a little freaky I guess," Rob Ryan said. "Hell, I don't know. I like everything about my wife. She got great feet, too. She got everything nice. What the hell."

Got to love those Ryan brothers. "Hell, I don't know. I like everything about my wife. She got great feet, too. She got everything nice. What the hell."

The question I have is...Are the black stocking on your head or her legs?

*zap*

He better get a nice picture of LeSean's feet! Those are the only feet that matter right now.

Rex doesn't give a crap what LeSean's feet look like, Neighbor. He only cares what they DO ON THE FIELD. PS a photo of his RB's feet - now THAT would be wierd

Edited by Hopeful

if its real good for him. if its fake thats pretty funny. its his wife nothing wrong with being into your wife, most would say that would be encouraged. i don't know though never been married to my knowledge.

I've meant to tell you before, kicked face and turbosrgood, are my two favorite handles on this forum!

And I just thought of the irony of your screen name and rex's photo, hah!

I don't see why this is a big deal. It is funny because it appears publically, but kudos to Rex for loving his wife and all parts of her.

Yea ... but do you have a picture of your wife's boobs on your desk?

Why, do you have one to sell?

It is probably one of those frames that switch between 20 or so pictures. Showing one for only a few seconds before going to the next.

You know you got a lot of middle aged dudes on this site when the thread gets this far without anyone else considering it might be a digital frame. :lol:

This. It's not even that weird. Kudos for Rex.

While the guys on their 4th divorce who travel to Bangkok for sex laugh at Rex.

Dude, a) yes, he's not hurting anyone and b) it's f'ing weird. These are not mutually exclusive concepts. Can you imagine if you were in college and your dad had a picture of your mom's feet on his desk in his office and a picture of it went viral? Well that's the reality for Rex Ryan's son. And again, yes, not hurting anyone. Better yet, could you imagine if you went into your boss's office and he had a picture of his wife's feet on his desk? That wouldn't be that weird to you?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I think it's the greatest thing ever that he has a foot fetish for his own wife and he does not give a good god damn who knows about it.

I'm dying to know what went on with Kim and Terry the night he spent there before he signed.

Did Kim go open-toed to let him know they were serious? I think so. Did Michelle notice and love it? And did she and Rex get so turned on they went to have wild millionaire we-love-each-other sex that night before he agreed? I think yes

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,

Old Time is still a-flying;

And this same flower that smiles today

To-morrow will be dying.

We have the best coach, no doubt.

Go Bills!

Dude, a) yes, he's not hurting anyone and b) it's f'ing weird. These are not mutually exclusive concepts. Can you imagine if you were in college and your dad had a picture of your mom's feet on his desk in his office and a picture of it went viral? Well that's the reality for Rex Ryan's son. And again, yes, not hurting anyone. Better yet, could you imagine if you went into your boss's office and he had a picture of his wife's feet on his desk? That wouldn't be that weird to you?

seriously? I'd have no problem putting this on my desk at work or at home

woman_s_soles_by_brosephstalinz-d7lv5p0.

What's weird ? Weird is not getting it up unless midgets are wearing strap ons and butt plugs.

Feet, meh. That's first floor kinky factor. Non story.