Who is all going to the Colts game?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have recommendations for which gate to enter? Are we expecting a cluster$%#& on Sunday?

The opener is always worst when it comes closer to kickoff. Be aware that gate 3 now has walk-thru metal detectors, not the hand-wanding that has always been used. They are supposed to be much quicker. They are supposed to be doing some stuff to advise fans as to the wait times at each gate. But I do recommend leaving some extra time to get into the stadium, yeah.

Anyone have recommendations for which gate to enter? Are we expecting a cluster$%#& on Sunday?

The opener is always worst when it comes closer to kickoff. Be aware that gate 3 now has walk-thru metal detectors, not the hand-wanding that has always been used. They are supposed to be much quicker. They are supposed to be doing some stuff to advise fans as to the wait times at each gate. But I do recommend leaving some extra time to get into the stadium, yeah.

Although my understanding is that the ceremony recognizing the '64-65 teams is at halftime, not pre-game...if that was anyone's concern with getting into the stadium early.

New 2015 procedures/permitted items at RWS
Before you head to the gates in 2015, take a look through the new procedures and permitted/prohibited items this season at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Wi-Fi set to debut at Ralph Wilson Stadium on Kickoff Weekend

The Buffalo Bills have partnered with Carousel Industries and Extreme Networks to provide an enhanced Wi-Fi network in Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Thanks for posting these. The Wi-Fi actually worked for the preseason games. It was great. I have Verizon and get poor cellular connection and no Data connection in the stadium. It was nice to be able to use Wi-Fi and post to FB and Twitter before the game and stay connected during.

Thanks for posting these. The Wi-Fi actually worked for the preseason games. It was great. I have Verizon and get poor cellular connection and no Data connection in the stadium. It was nice to be able to use Wi-Fi and post to FB and Twitter before the game and stay connected during.

be great if you all could post to TBD in the game thread during a TV timeout how its working. If someone can tell me if either Max or NFL mobile on Verizon works be great...i dont think they will

My gut says a lot of people did not know it was even available in preseason, be interested to see performance now that Bills have advertised it.

Your bottle is safe with me and I will ensure that Mead gets it. Glad to hear you are bringing the family. I am bringing my 12 year old son to his first opener and he will enjoy the company.

Sounds good, thanks Flutie.

Will bring a ball to throw in the grassy area and your son is welcome to join us. The last time I threw with my son at Hammers, this happened.

Headed to 'Cuse tonight stay with some great friends then four of us up early to get to OP / Hammers. Two cars, I fly out and back to B'lo for work so I am in town for the Cheatriots. Last time I made two games in a row the Bills played in the Superbowl. I can only hope for the same karma this year.

Sounds good, thanks Flutie.

Will bring a ball to throw in the grassy area and your son is welcome to join us. The last time I threw with my son at Hammers,

After this rain doubt there will be any grassy areas