Tyrod needs to work on his fashion (Update: CONFIRMED)

Wazzu Bill

I'd rather go with the hip-hop look over the Washed Up Insurance Salesman look

KO.png

And all that said, no one is going to beat the Fitzstyle..

4c021ce6bab141f99784ba4fecc5086a.jpg?ito

Kyle looks like a he's still in the 70's.

If you like beards, then Ryan fits the bill.

Since I hate bearts, Fitz looks yuck to me.

Let me begin by saying that I approve of the decision to make T-Mobile our day 1 starter.

Let me say next that if he wants to be the face of this franchise, he needs to work on his...face

attachicon.gifTmobile.png

What's with that hat? And the bling? ....C'mon, man!

What happened to the classy suit and tie?

attachicon.gifrodgers.JPG

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Bling looks good. Hat does not.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me begin by saying that I approve of the decision to make T-Mobile our day 1 starter.

Let me say next that if he wants to be the face of this franchise, he needs to work on his...face

attachicon.gifTmobile.png

What's with that hat? And the bling? ....C'mon, man!

What happened to the classy suit and tie?

attachicon.gifrodgers.JPG

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Tyrod is consistently praised and complimented for his modern and good fashion. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Just google the following keywords "tyrod taylor best dressed" and you will understand how far off base you are! Before he was named the starter Tyrod was chosen for the BENRUS best dressed series. http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2015/08/19/benrus-best-dressed-tyrod-taylor/

He looks like a hop hop artist, not an NFL quarterback!

Luck is a pretty classy guy. He can't help it if he has a dopey looking face.

Sully, is that you?

Why do you care what this man, or any player wears?

they are there to play football, not give fashion tips or adhere to some old stuffy image of "classy"

Last time a checked, a person's demeanor determined how "classy" they are, not a hat and a necklace.

As for the "hip-hop artist" comment...yea I could imagine that was a real stretch of the imagination for ya. If he were wearing ANYTHING other than a suit and tie, you would probably draw the same comparison.

oh and "bling"....yea it's 2015, going on 2016. find a new word.

Edited by 87168

Why do you care what this man, or any player wears?

they are there to play football, not give fashion tips or adhere to some old stuffy image of "classy"

Last time a checked, a person's demeanor determined how "classy" they are, not a hat and a necklace.

As for the "hip-hop artist" comment...yea I could imagine that was a real stretch of the imagination for ya. If he were wearing ANYTHING other than a suit and tie, you would probably draw the same comparison.

oh and "bling"....yea it's 2015, going on 2016. find a new word.

First you tell us to not to care or judge his clothes and appearance.

Then you tell us to use a better word for judging his jewelry appearance?

That is actually a great comparison haha - which, is kinda what the R&B movement is? (the look taylor is going for?) Hopefully that doesn't come off as culturally insensitive :bag:

hahaha wow. "R&B movement"? haha someone needs a music history lesson. blues artists (which is where country gets its roots from) have been dressing like this for years. Bob Dylan had zero influence. R&B isn't a movement. Rhythm and Blues has been around since the 40s. That's when Bob Dylan was born. So really, it would be the reverse.

First you tell us to not to care or judge his clothes and appearance.

Then you tell us to use a better word for judging his jewelry appearance?

haha judging? relax.

the word is dated. you don't here people referring to dancing as "cutting the rug" or saying "well gee pa, she really is the bee's knees"

do you now who ACTUALLY came up with that word. Lil Wayne, back in the early 2000s. The word is dated and kind of corny.

haha and everyone who seems to be furthest away from the culture that they are referring to, are the only ones who use it.

hahaha wow. "R&B movement"? haha someone needs a music history lesson. blues artists (which is where country gets its roots from) have been dressing like this for years. Bob Dylan had zero influence. R&B isn't a movement. Rhythm and Blues has been around since the 40s. That's when Bob Dylan was born. So really, it would be the reverse.

haha judging? relax.

the word is dated. you don't here people referring to dancing as "cutting the rug" or saying "well gee pa, she really is the bee's knees"

do you now who ACTUALLY came up with that word. Lil Wayne, back in the early 2000s. The word is dated and kind of corny.

haha and everyone who seems to be furthest away from the culture that they are referring to, are the only ones who use it.

bling is not outdated yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, the shirt is fun. I'm glad he still wears a blazer and collared shirt to a press conference.

Although, I'm not crazy about this button-the-top-button-with-no-tie look that everyone is doing these days. Leave the top one undone or put a tie on!

Eh, the shirt is fun. I'm glad he still wears a blazer and collared shirt to a press conference.

Although, I'm not crazy about this button-the-top-button-with-no-tie look that everyone is doing these days. Leave the top one undone or put a tie on!

I dig the blazer as well. And I also don't understand the full button-up with no tie.

That's not a shirt. It's Tyrod's force field.

He needs to wear that under his jersey. It would repel a D-lineman from a mile away

All of you that are criticizing his style, unfortunately don't have any fashion sense. That's alright, Buffalonians aren't known for that. Most of you probably wear your regular fit wranglers and a t shirt, and that's fine. But don't try to act as if you understand high modern fashion. His jacket with the leather sleek lapels are a trend in Milano right now. The shirt although quite eccentric in pattern is a bold modern African American city current fashion take on a euro/hipster pairing. He's creative, looks great, and above all has the cool personality to wear an outfit like that.

All of you that are criticizing his style, unfortunately don't have any fashion sense. That's alright, Buffalonians aren't known for that. Most of you probably wear your regular fit wranglers and a t shirt, and that's fine. But don't try to act as if you understand high modern fashion. His jacket with the leather sleek lapels are a trend in Milano right now. The shirt although quite eccentric in pattern is a bold modern African American city current fashion take on a euro/hipster pairing. He's creative, looks great, and above all has the cool personality to wear an outfit like that.

Thanks Bruno.

Tyrod got a visit from The Turk and beat the hell out of him. Wearing the same style hat is an old Sicilian message.

attachicon.gifturk.jpg

LOL!

Virgil Sollozzo, AKA "The Turk" due to his bent nose that resembled a Turkish scimitar.

Whenever possible it's always best to work in a Godfather reference.

I tip my uh.. hat... to you. :flirt:

Ditto that

Maybe. maybe not. from what I've seen and heard from folks that knew of his time at VT, he's a fine young man. still can't help thinking that a subscription to this http://www.gq.com/ or this http://www.esquire.com/ would be money well spent.

Edited by birdog1960

Thanks, Mr. Black.