323 members have voted

1. 1. Who will start vs. Indy?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think Tyrod (and Metz says it is). I'd give it to EJ Manuel.

EDIT: should say giving it to EJ would be a bit of a gut feeling. If I talk logic to myself I'd go Tyrod. But when I coached soccer and I had selection issues I'd always stop myself over thinking it. I made gut decisions even when I couldn't always explain why I felt that way.

Edited by GunnerBill

Who will start is different than who should start. Tyrod should start. It's obvious. But who WILL start? Who knows but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the guy that has looked worse than the other guys in the preseason and that's Matt Cassel

No question: Tyrod Taylor. EJ was spectacular but Tyrod has command. He will make our play makers even more dangerous. EJ locked up the #2 today. For the life of me I don't see why Cassel is here. Our offense was a limp d##k with him in the game. EJ =electric, TT = electric, Meh = limp.

it was a joke FFS!

oh, What is FFS?

No question: Tyrod Taylor. EJ was spectacular but Tyrod has command. He will make our play makers even more dangerous. EJ locked up the #2 today. For the life of me I don't see why Cassel is here. Our offense was a limp d##k with him in the game. EJ =electric, TT = electric, Meh = limp.

run the clock out QB.

Marvelous, record-breaking passing performance from 'the 4 worst QB's in the League'!

..and the winner -and NEEEW starting QB of the Buffalo Bills.. TY-Rod TAAAAAAYLooor!

EJ Manuel has Earned 2nd String -I shall have me a plate of crow..

Matt Simms makes the team as #3

That is all.