Exhibition Week 1 - Panthers vs. Bills

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think TT is the type of QB who will look good in the PS because there is very little game planning from the D. Because of his style, if the D doesn't prep for that he could end up running wild. However, in the regular season that will change unless he also poses a serious threat with his arm. Not saying he won't, I just haven't seen him play enough.

I think TT is the type of QB who will look good in the PS because there is very little game planning from the D. Because of his style, if the D doesn't prep for that he could end up running wild. However, in the regular season that will change unless he also poses a serious threat with his arm. Not saying he won't, I just haven't seen him play enough.

Interesting thought Yolo!!

Since I'll be watching the game here in Carolina, I'm going to be interested to hear how the Panthers' announcers address the Buffalo QB situation.

If it's anything like the Pats* announcers last night they'll be far too busy talking about Cammy N to worry about our QB's

What I want to see is exactly who This Year's Squad really is. They might not completely reveal themselves tonight, but I don't want to see smoke and mirrors. I'm not hoping for anyone to do better than they really are. I want a sober look ( :censored:)1 at the talent there is on this team.

1 For that to happen, I'll be watching the NFL network's broadcast of the game tomorrow at 10:00.

Go Bills!

I want to see how the offense line holds up, followed by how the rookies do. Then lastly how new players, Percy, Clay, etc., do, and players that are stepping up as starters or new in a position like Graham at safety (I think it is important to see how all the safeties play expect for Williams).