Exhibition Week 1 - Panthers vs. Bills

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me please,

How do I watch this game if I am not in Buffalo.

Thank you

Does anyone think a Bills Backers bar would play the game?

10am tomorrow replay on NFLN, NFL.com Gamepass subscription to watch live. Also, Redzone channel tonight starting at 7:30

Soon to be followed by...It looks like a great year for QBs coming out of college for the draft....which is THEN soon followed by....are there any QBs worth taking in the first?

followed by "you can't blame the Bills, there has really been no way for them to improve the QB position"

I've been reading a lot of blurbs around that basically all state that EJ is done, and he might not get much of any time tonight. QB competition is basically Cassel and Tyrod.

This is absolutely remarkable to me. Less than one week ago EJ had the best performance in a live scrimmage.

Whatever.

Crazy eh?

At least give him a chance in a preseason game

CBF

I just think it sucks for EJ, his development has been completely !@#$ed up. Hopefully for his sake, they keep him around and continue to work with him during the season, and he takes some steps. Seems like a good kid who works hard, just wasn't ready to be thrown into the starting role right away, especially with no QB coach, a rookie HC/OC combo, and the worst OL. Have to wonder how he'd develop elsewhere.

Excuse me please,

How do I watch this game if I am not in Buffalo.

Thank you

Does anyone think a Bills Backers bar would play the game?

10am tomorrow replay on NFLN, NFL.com Gamepass subscription to watch live. Also, Redzone channel tonight starting at 7:30

Sign up for nfl.com gamepass. They have a free 7 day trial period. Cancel tomorrow.

I've been reading a lot of blurbs around that basically all state that EJ is done, and he might not get much of any time tonight. QB competition is basically Cassel and Tyrod.

I have been reading and hearing the same speculation, but I have not heard that from the coaches who are the only ones who know what is really going on.. People are reading way too much into the supposed pecking order based on the split of snaps this week. I expect EJ will play tonight, albeit with 3rd and 4th stringers primarily. Still important. We will see if Taylor can actually take his practice to a game tonight. Frankly, I think it is logical that he would be the second man up if only because he is the biggest unknown, with the least game experience. The scrimmages next week will be telling as well. I think this could still go any way. I am really still hoping that either Taylor or Manuel can prove to be a better option than Cassel.