Exhibition Week 1 - Panthers vs. Bills

Bills-Panthers game preview

Buffalo’s much anticipated 2015 season gets underway at Ralph Wilson Stadium Friday in the preseason opener against Carolina. Head coach Rex Ryan and his staff will be looking for answers to some questions that still exist on their roster.

Watch: Panthers-Bills Game Preview (3:24)

Chris Brown and John Murphy preview Buffalo's preseason opener against the Carolina Panthers.

@billsequipment

White on White tomorrow at home vs Carolina Go #Bills

CMVMDZxXAAAVZ6x.jpg

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see the Bills come out of the game with no serious injuries. The Bill's do not have enough depth to lose someone significant. I watched two guys go down for the Skins last night and it will hurt the team. I do not want that for the Bills.

How many teams can afford to lose someone significant....and injuries happen. it's part of football. I think preseason needs to be 2 games only so we don't have to stress about injuries until the season starts.

I don't get why they need 4 PS games. 2 is plenty.

You can bet it has something to do with money. Regular season revenue sharing rules do not apply during the preseason, nor do the broadcast contracts. Teams can wheel and deal and keep all of the cash.

Soon to be followed by...It looks like a great year for QBs coming out of college for the draft....which is THEN soon followed by....are there any QBs worth taking in the first?

Followed by, the year after this is the year to grab a QB. This draft class is not great.

{Repeat}