Geno Smith Punched, Jaw Broken, Out 6-10 Wks

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the report is that Geno owed IK 1K?

A game of Internet telephone? How much do you want to bet Boomer saw that Geno owed IK money and thought he owed him 1K?

Thank goodness Iupati wasn't involved. Then the figure would be really big.

I find this story as amusing as anyone. But the bottom line is that the Bills and the Jets are very similar teams, even after this incident. They're both gonna have top 5 defenses, they both have playmakers on offense with their addition of Marshall and they're both gonna start the season with bottom 5 NFL QB's. Enjoy laughing at them for a day but it doesn't really change all that much in terms of where I'd project them to finish. I don't think anyone in our division finishes worse than 8-8.

Geno has made just over $3m in cash thus far (Spotrac numbers). Why is he borrowing cash from a 6th rounder?

perhaps it was over a bet. seems more likely than Geno having to borrow money.

Edited by 87168

Forget Frtiz...Petty wins the starting job now that he will get more reps in practice and preseason games it could be like when Bledso went down and that Tom Brady guy took over... I hope not go Bills!!!

ps I wanted the Bills to draft Petty!!!!

Forget Frtiz...Petty wins the starting job now that he will get more reps in practice and preseason games it could be like when Bledso went down and that Tom Brady guy took over... I hope not go Bills!!!

italics makes it cooler!

If Bryce Petty becomes a viable NFL QB, I'll eat my boxers.

Enemkpali issued an apology:

CMKDIfZWcAA-lQx.jpg

Edited by Blokestradamus

I have been laughing all day at this but the truth is, I'd much rather we played the Jets with Gino at QB than just about any other QB in the league. An injury to Gino is the best thing that could have happened to them.

Edited by Mickey