Geno Smith Punched, Jaw Broken, Out 6-10 Wks

I am laughing so hard at the people who were calling us a circus because we have Rex now. How's things working out for you Bowles?

Remember when Jace Amaro said that the Jets under Rex didn't have any accountability.

And then those two NY sports characters that got on a show to trash Rex for how much of a circus the Jets were under him.

CLAAAASSIC.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BREAKING NEWS - ( Cortland, NY - AP) - Jets coach Todd Bowles pronounced Ryan Fitzpatrick the Jets' starting QB today in the wake of the Geno Smith broken jaw incident..an incident which will most likely keep Smith out of action for 6-10 weeks. Bowles added another surprising wrinkle when speaking to reporters at a press conference at their training camp facility in Cortland, NY " After losing Geno today .. Chan Gailey and I feel the best way forward is to ground and pound to wear out opposing defenses and we want Fitzy to get as many touches as possible .. so going forward we're gonna play him as a hybrid QB/Fullback. Fitzy is a tough punishing runner and we're gonna showcase that skill set as much as we can "

giphy.gif

LOL. :lol:

Ha..... its amazing, I just Googled the guy and there was a glowing article about him in the press just a couple days ago

http://www.scout.com/nfl/jets/story/1570901-ik-enemkpali-working-to-reach-full-potential

"When I look back on my career, I want to watch film and say, 'Damn, I did that?'" - IK Enemkpali

Well IK, I think it's safe to say you'll be able to do that! :lol:

Ha..... its amazing, I just Googled the guy and there was a glowing article about him in the press just a couple days ago

http://www.scout.com/nfl/jets/story/1570901-ik-enemkpali-working-to-reach-full-potential

"‘IK,’ as his teammates like to call him, fights his way around tackling dummies with mighty swats before sprinting to the goal post. There, he jams his massive hands into the base over and over again, working in a series of punches and crossovers."

Seems in character for IK, since Geno's a dummy who gets tackled a lot...

Remember when Jace Amaro said that the Jets under Rex didn't have any accountability.

And then those two NY sports characters that got on a show to trash Rex for how much of a circus the Jets were under him.

CLAAAASSIC.

amaro is also currently listed 3rd on the TE depth chart

Well IK, I think it's safe to say you'll be able to do that! :lol:

You can't make this stuff up...

"...if Enemkpali has done nothing else during his playing career, it’s been bringing the quarterback down. And in today’s game, Enemkpali believes that’s the most important thing."

Adam Schefter
‏@AdamSchefter
Wow: Jets HC Todd Bowles said QB Geno's Smith sucker punched in locker room by IK Enemkpali. Geno now out 6-10 weeks.

this sux for Geno, could really alter his career, If he doesn't win his job back he may have to start over some place else.

Their coach said it was a sucker punch but the article said Geno put his finger in IK's face so I wouldn't call that a sucker punch. Either way he should get suspended for the year, way to ruin your career idiot.

there goes my plan for trading for Petty.

IK Enemkpali in now my least favorite person in the NFL. It's because of him that I now feel just a shred of sympathy for the Jets.

I feel a shred of sympathy for Geno Smith. I feel nothing for the Jets or anyone else in their organization.