Geno Smith Punched, Jaw Broken, Out 6-10 Wks

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone post this yet?

Word is Geno Smith put his finger in the face of IK Enemkpali’s during and argument that wasn’t getting difused. Then came the punch
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)

Wow, IK.

CBF

But I had rushed to judgement and already determined he was victimized in yet another bulling incident involving NFL players!

Ha..... its amazing, I just Googled the guy and there was a glowing article about him in the press just a couple days ago

http://www.scout.com/nfl/jets/story/1570901-ik-enemkpali-working-to-reach-full-potential

This is clearly a case of 'roid rage. He admits right here he is high on steroids!

During the offseason, Enemkpali says he spent the majority of it looking to improve his footwork, flexibility and cut some weight. In order to do that, he turned to ‘High Yoga.’

“High Yoga, man, that’s like regular yoga on steroids,” Enemkpali said, laughing.

Now this tweet from John Clayton made me laugh audibly

@ClaytonESPN: This sounds scary. The Bills now have a better quarterback situation than the Jets, who only have Randy Fitzpatrick to start.

Is he suggesting that Fitz is horny, baby. That little cheeky monkey.

Now this tweet from John Clayton made me laugh audibly

@ClaytonESPN: This sounds scary. The Bills now have a better quarterback situation than the Jets, who only have Randy Fitzpatrick to start.

RANDY! Their defense better get its head on straight to face RANDY!

Edited by A Dog Named Kelso

BREAKING NEWS - ( Cortland, NY - AP) - Jets coach Todd Bowles pronounced Ryan Fitzpatrick the Jets' starting QB today in the wake of the Geno Smith broken jaw incident..an incident which will most likely keep Smith out of action for 6-10 weeks. Bowles added another surprising wrinkle when speaking to reporters at a press conference at their training camp facility in Cortland, NY " After losing Geno today .. Chan Gailey and I feel the best way forward is to ground and pound to wear out opposing defenses and we want Fitzy to get as many touches as possible .. so going forward we're gonna play him as a hybrid QB/Fullback. Fitzy is a tough punishing runner and we're gonna showcase that skill set as much as we can "

giphy.gif