Geno Smith Punched, Jaw Broken, Out 6-10 Wks

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me Ryan Fitzpatrick now becomes the first QB in NFL history to start for four different teams in four consecutive years.

If Cassel starts, we will have started 3 Qbs that have started for 4 different teams in 3 years. I don't know why we haven't made the playoffs in 15 years. :)

This story is nuts. I always take training camp reports with a grain of salt but he apparently was playing well. This seems like some legal action might be coming.

Given this development, Geno isn't ever seeing the field this season unless the Jets are terrible.

BTW, Fitzpatrick was a constant topic in Houston last season. The reason? He was seen as holding the team back with his erratic play, lack of production, and propensity to make the big mistake.

Given this development, Geno isn't ever seeing the field this season unless the Jets are terrible.

BTW, Fitzpatrick was a constant topic in Houston last season. The reason? He was seen as holding the team back with his erratic play, lack of production, and propensity to make the big mistake.

That makes sense given the fact he is terrible.

We are looking for bullies!

He's 6'1" and 260...and apparently has some solid punching power.

And was a Rex era pick!

Man.... Dude is done in the league. Amazing. Bowles saying that they got in an argument over something childish. Hope the swing was worth throwing away an nfl salary.

Hey, it could be worse: Ik could have tried to have a ladies only party or expressed a opinion about a former coach. That would have been a real circus.

Kromer's a wuss. He could only give that kid a black eye.