Geno Smith Punched, Jaw Broken, Out 6-10 Wks

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm smelling a lawsuit.

I don't think Geno's going to get rich off whatever IK has in the bank!

Hey, it could be worse: Ik could have tried to have a ladies only party or expressed a opinion about a former coach. That would have been a real circus.

:lol:

p.s. you gotta love how fast people update Wikipedia.

Edited by KD in CT

nah, Fitzpatrick has proven time and time again to be exactly what he is: an erratic QB who can get hot for a few games then go right into the toilet.

The Jets are his 4th team in as many years for a reason, and he has now started a significant number of games for the Bills, Titans, Texans, and now Jets.

I look forward to him proving himself below average yet again!

This is the best team he's ever had to work with. He'd be our best QB. The Jets are going to be very competitive.

Yes, he's below average for a starter. But he's one of the 32 best QB's in the league. Not certain we have one of those.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

This is the best team he's ever had to work with. He'd be our best QB. The Jets are going to be very competitive.

lol.... ok

I guess it will take yet ANOTHER year of watching Fitzpatrick not be able to get it done for some to accept that he is not any good.

Edited by TheFunPolice

nah, Fitzpatrick has proven time and time again to be exactly what he is: an erratic QB who can get hot for a few games then go right into the toilet.

The Jets are his 4th team in as many years for a reason, and he has now started a significant number of games for the Bills, Titans, Texans, and now Jets.

I look forward to him proving himself below average yet again!

Last year, they were playing (Fitz team) a late 4th quarter close game, I called a Fitz pick, INT. It happened, I have witnesses. Made me look like genius!.