Geno Smith Punched, Jaw Broken, Out 6-10 Wks

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point of order, getting punched in that scenario is not a sucker punch. A sucker punch is tapping a guy on the shoulder and dropping him when he turns around, not when the guy is already in your face. That's just a knockout.

Boom!

i agree.

Edited by 3rdand12

I'd also like to take a moment and commend the guys covering the Bills. I mean, the jets beat guys have it easy...someone punches their starting QB out of the lineup. Here, they have to like actually watch 3 different QBs and figure out which one is better.

Edited by jeremy2020

BTW i think this is hilarious!! seriously.

They should trade us Petty straight for Casells.

Fitz has broken leg. we could throw in Sweeting.

Just a great story. cant make this stuff up.

days like this i just love the entertainment value provides me.

Go Bills!

On a financial aspect; does the NFLPA offer some kind of financial planning as a part of membership?

I hope this isn't a case of Geno blowing his signing bonus already but he wouldn't be the first.

Yes they do, they recommend people who will professionally rip them off.

If Geno isn't eating properly for a few weeks, he's going to drop weight quite a bit. Same thing happened before Teddy Bridgewater's junior year (dental surgery).

Might take 6-10 weeks to heal the fracture but he's not coming straight back at optimal physical shape.

who the heck thinks about stuff like this? a jets fan a Geno selfie fan?

Screw the jets and their hedonistic ways

Damn, If that was some type of "hazing" and Geno, took his money and won't pay him back, he deserved to get punched.

And if it was not a sucker punch, ie: face to face, and they cut the rook.....

This could get a lot better, hehehe

I think.Geno probably felt he didn't need to settle it given the hardship reason for missing. The other guy felt differently. When that became clear geno should have paid him.