Geno Smith Punched, Jaw Broken, Out 6-10 Wks

Not sure if anyone is listening to Ryan Clark on mike and Mike but he said that he's talked to both IK and some of the players in the locker room and he feels Geno played a large part in why this occurred. Not that IK should be given a pass, but that Geno treated him and other teammates with such little respect that he put himself in a bad situation. I think the comments from Bowles and revis touched on that.

This would not surprise me at all. Smith is a knucklehead. (no pun intended) Fitz will be 10x the leader at the QB position than Smith was capable of being. Unfortunately for the Jets, that comes with a noodle arm and occasional head scratching decision making with the ball.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, now our defense doesn't have to defend beyond 15 yards as Fitz couldn't hit water from a boat beyond 15 yards when here or Houston.

Whoo Whoo.

It's so funny hearing pundits talk about Chan's past success with Fitz. Did they not see the record of 13-33 in Buffalo? That doesn't look like success to me.

Well, now our defense doesn't have to defend beyond 15 yards as Fitz couldn't hit water from a boat beyond 15 yards when here or Houston.

Whoo Whoo.

It's so funny hearing pundits talk about Chan's past success with Fitz. Did they not see the record of 13-33 in Buffalo? That doesn't look like success to me.

Yeah cause that was all his fault.If we had a QB we would had been wildly successful.

So much for Rex having been the ringleader of that 3-ring circus. And not a good start for the Todd Bowles era.

But Rex DID take the boys to the movies yesterday :flirt:

NY media member blames Rex...

@KristianRDyer: Want to blame anyone for the Geno Smith #JetsCamp fight? Not Bowles or Maccagnan...blame Rex: http://t.co/PZ0eGOzsJrvia @metronewyork #Jets

And the news of the past few weeks, including Sheldon Richardson's arrest (as well as a league suspension for violating the substance abuse policy) and then Tuesday's news about IK Enempkpali's punch that broke quarterback Geno Smith's jaw is just another indictment on the old regime.
Edited by YoloinOhio

What? There are about 1,000 things wrong with this statement.

CR is a Browns fan who posts here once in awhile

We play the Jets week 1. I don't know if this is good or bad. Fitzpatrick was benched by the time we played Houston last year.

pettine would probably rather have Geno in there