Geno Smith Punched, Jaw Broken, Out 6-10 Wks

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just yesterday NFLN did a one on one segment with Geno who said how the Jets players were all for one and one for all and how he was working on his leadership skills.

I guess he meant leading with his chin. I can hardly wait for the follow up tonight.

Obviously he has none. This was also reported prior to the draft where he "fell" to the 2nd round, (along with how his college success was predicated on dump-offs with big YAC) although many in the media glossed it over.

Edited by BobChalmers

Regardless of whose fault it is and who provoked who, we should all take a step back and think about what just and what this means as us as a society. Many people throughout history have wanted to punch Geno Smith in the face and few have ever had the chance to do so. Today, in America, a black man with a name that shows his strong connection to his African roots, IK Enemkpali, stepped up and made his own opportunity and punched Geno Smith in the face. Today, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have witnessed the birth of a National Hero.

Next person that talks about "the good ol' days," I'm sucker punching.

Arguing with bills fans on DK Valentine's old BBoard; amber monochrome text, blinking cursor (block OR underscore, yay choices!), 9600 baud if you were lucky, no graphics. Man I tell ya, those were the days!

/ducks

How does Geno pronounce his last name with a wired jaw? Is it "Smiff" or "Smurf"?

"Mmmmmmffffffff."

Schefter says Genius didn't go to the event because of the death of someone. Rapoport says it was Genius's brother who got in a bike accident and broke his arm and ribs. Makes you wonder how did it get from death to broken ribs? Who makes that mistake or gets that information wrong?

He could have died AND broke his arm and ribs. Or died FROM a broken arm.